Reviews for Doorway
my princess ending chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
When I saw this on the A Drop of Romeo blogspot, I thought it was a break-up one shot judging by the title and summary. I felt bad after finding out that it wasn't that kind of one shot at all. Oops.
So, when I first started reading, I could already feel the emotion between the girl and the boy and it was really strong. I was on the verge of tears at the end of the short story. I am not okay.

With love,
my princess ending
SarcasmIsPoetry chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
This is so sad :( Short, but beautiful!
Kk chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Lovely. So sweet.
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Hey, I'm here to share some great news. This story has been added to the One Shot category over on A Drop of Romeo! :)

Here's the Review:

"Helen Thinks: I do not know if many of you will have had to share those last few precious moments with someone you hold dear but I have so I think that is why I think I am attracted to this piece of work. ‘Doorway’ by C. B. Knight details to readers the last moments shared between a man and wife in her hospital room. In itself, ‘Doorway’ is a short piece with only six hundred words but the author summarises so much emotion and love throughout. Between the powerful dialogue shared amongst the two characters and the brief moments of narration, C. B. Knight creates a snapshot that the readers will find themselves relating too. Despite the sad tone of the piece, the witty dialogue will have you letting out small chuckles and realising this is the kind of love you want one day. It’s short, it’s sweet and more importantly it’s a beautiful and emotional piece which will leave a trace of a sad smile on your face."

Keep writing,

Helen xo
pumpkinpierulez chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
I loved this when I first read it and I still love it now lol :)
Pocket Muse chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
I bet you made Pullen tear up, as opposed to "sappy romances" as he thinks he is. Bravo. Made me cry, too. Jerk. :D

-Tay
Dhani Cauldwell chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
This was very touching. Very good job.

-Dhani

P.S. Would you mind reviewing my story? I love getting feedback and I'm not afraid to ask for it. :)