Reviews for Practice Makes Perfect
starryeyeddaydreamer9 chapter 5 . 10/30/2012
This was deep ! Just wow ! That's all I can say!
Little-B chapter 5 . 10/18/2011
Just a little review to tell you how much I loved this story. Even if right now I feel like crying (don't ask me why)

It is well written and I like the fact that the story is from Mark's POV. But I'd love to have Steven's POV, I'm sure it would be really interested.

Well, I don't have anything more to say. Just loved everything. Even the end, even if it hurts - especially the last sentence.

That's it ! Congrats for making up such a great story and writing so well and thank you for sharing it !

Bye.
Uncle Rupert chapter 5 . 10/5/2011
I think i am going to cry. That was, well, it was something. Moving, is the word i am going to go for. I once heard this line (no idea where from now) but it went something like ' If you love something set it free, if it comes back its yours, if it doesn't it was never yours.

My heart bleeds for Mark. Sometimes its just as hard to walk away. This was incredible. Hell, i am inspired. really good story, i can't express to you how capivated i was reading this. not a lot of story leave me think wow but yours did. it wasn't what i was expecting, it was different and i liked it. thank you for sharing this, it was wonderful.
Blank Papyrus chapter 5 . 10/2/2011
This was a really great story and I was captivated by it and read all 5 chapters in one go. The end was a bit depressing though, are you going to continue it?
Essie chapter 3 . 10/2/2011
Nostalgic. I really like the build-up and repqair that is happening with your characters. Only suggestion would be to lay more groundwork for what happened in the break-up months in terms of Marcus' non-love relationships. If we know more about his life we connect more to him. But truly great story. Pretty well-written. I honestly can't believe i'm the first to reply :o