Reviews for Sympathy for the Villain
Boondoxgirl chapter 19 . 10/31/2011
I absolutely love this story. It's moves quickly and has great character development for Donald. One of my favorite things about this story is the roundness of the character Donald. He is a believable character that I, the reader, want to see succeed in his adventures. Ii can't wait to see what you come up with next!
the reading machine chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Awesome story awesome twists. Was hooked as soon as i read the the first chapter. Though some of the names and situations were a bit clichè still loved it .Cant wait for the next chapter.
TheImmortalofAges chapter 13 . 10/21/2011
Awesome chapter, as always. Love the play with the chapter name, very original.
TheImmortalofAges chapter 12 . 10/20/2011
Dun dun duuuuun! Awesome, love the way you brought back Nic, and thank you for providing a much better description of Guy.
TheImmortalofAges chapter 11 . 10/18/2011
Great story, I love the charecter devolpment. Only complaint is that you haven'y described guy yet.
Boondoxgirl chapter 7 . 10/11/2011
I love this! I've always had a soft spot for superhero/supervillian stories and Donald is fast becoming one of my favorites. You writing is very polished as well. Proper use of grammar and a smooth story flow make the story a joy to read. Keep up the great work. I can't wait to see what happens next!