Reviews for The Letter That He Never Read
Guest chapter 10 . 7/1/2012
Hey, it's TheSuperNinja'sCrabcake 33
I love your story, as I tell you every day, my love You can clearly see how much better you are getting with your descriptions and I'm extremely proud. J'adore Adam and it's so obvious his sexual orientation lmao XD I'm sorry I've taken FOREVER to review and I'll make it up to you somehow. Maybe I'll introduce you to my hot British friend ;) though warning: He's only here for the summer. Luke is as gorgeous as ever 33 and my favorite part was when moi said point blank, "I'd rather go fuck a pillow." :D I commend you for getting my personality down pat and am so proud that you wrote that All of this is beautifully written-as always Well, until next time...Ja ne Je t'aime 3
KitKatLover chapter 10 . 5/29/2012
First of all, SEINA WHY WON'T YOU ACCEPT VINCE'S SEXY LOVE? WHY? TTTT I'd snatch his ass up in a heartbeat!

#2, Lenny must die :D

#3 :O...Whos Johnny? IS HE MORGANS EVIL TWIN?

#4 Obviously Seina's my fav lol. Im short so having another spitfire makes me interested. :DDD

Btw, why'd Luke give Lenny his phone? Is he CRAZY! She'll OBVIOUSLY just call Morgan when he's not there! Gr. That girl irks my nerves.

#5 Is Seina a psychologist or some shit? :O She dicected that lady in terms that I had to read twice to understand lmao XDDD 33333333

Loved the new updates so much that I decided to review for once :D

.Kat.
ChickMagnet P chapter 7 . 12/19/2011
Hey Rylee Rachel finally showed me how to review and is actually reading over my shoulder right now. Im really impressed with your story even if it took me a long time to read it. Hmmm this Vincenza sounds like one sexy dude ;)Cant wait for you to give us the next chapter. Nice kiss at the end by the way :P
TheSuperNinja'sCrabcake chapter 7 . 12/17/2011
Okay, so honestly I don't know why I'm reviewing since you already know my favorite part ;)

Her mouth attaches itself to his with a passion that stuns Luke, especially when his brain clears enough to remember that it's wrong to kiss her back. Lenny's body shakes against his like an earthquake is happening inside her, going weak against his chest even as her arms hold him tighter, the force of her shaking frightening Luke enough for him to pull her closer in an effort to stop it. The forbidden taste of her lips is sweet on his tongue. Too sweet., Luke thinks to himself. Their mouths come apart, leaving both of them stunned and gasping for breath.

Luke carefully unwinds her arms from around his neck, setting Lenny out of his arms where she touches her lips, obviously as shocked by her actions as he is. Her lips are still warm from the pressure of his, her head still spinning. The blue eyes that stare wide back at her aren't the ones that she wants to see.

"Nothing makes sense anymore.", she whispers dryly. Luke simply shakes his head at her.

*licks lips* Absolutely positively sinfully sexy Btw, Robert is a hateful person. Just saying. I hope my character puts him in his place because I doubt that my laptop can take me screaming at it much more lol. I loved this chapter, as usual, and once again I must say that I love reading how you've grown by looking at your sentence structure and overall vocabulary. It's been a pleasure reading your work, my love

Eryn
Eve's Apples chapter 6 . 11/19/2011
Sorry that I'm reviewing it with our signed thing but I'm busy replying to reviews on Smile & didn't want to sign out then sign back in! I LOVED THIS CHAPTER! Especially the flashbacks

My favorite part was:

"Good Morning Sunshine! They said you'd be back here-Oh My God!" Vince's face goes from mildly amused to an all out grin as Morgan groans turning away for a minute as Vince waltzes into the room carrying an enormous fruit bouquet and a dozen light pink roses. Glancing from my scarlet face to Morgan's irritated expression, Vince holds out the goods to him with an expression of innocent surprise.

"Do you need these?"

LOL. That is soooo Anjel!

I loved how you showed how Morgan was always like how he is even when he was younger. & strawberry blonde :O It's hard to change Morgan in my mind to be blonde...Which is why it works so perfectly! XD

Honestly, you get better at writing ever day and it's always a thrill to see how you've improved. You used to lack severely in descriptions and now you are throwing them in as easily as if you have been doing it for your whole life. I'm very proud of you and what you are doing with your story & I'm exceedingly sorry that my review was this late. I love you & good job! Keep me on my toes

River/Eryn/You know my name!
TheSuperNinja'sCrabcake chapter 5 . 11/5/2011
LOVE IT! I can't wait until the next chapter, luv! I love how Luke brought Lenny a cupcake to apologize. That was soooo sweet I especially loved the banter between Vince & the persistance of Morgan's mum.

My favorite part, however, besides Luke & Lenny's Cupcake Moment was when Lenny said that when meeting a former mother in law she might as well look sexy while doing it Keep up ur awesomeness level!

Rachel

Btw, you should send a link to Anjel and pester him to read it.
TheSuperNinja'sCrabcake chapter 4 . 11/5/2011
...Wow. Very emotional and raw. My fav part of this chapter was the ending actually-Close your eyes, Lenny."

"What the fucking hell do you mean?" she watches in enraptured horror as the speed becomes just fast enough to cause damage, watches Morgan's eyes close as his hands relax on the wheel. Just enough time to scream and watch as the palm tree planted in his front yard comes racing up to meet them.-

You wrote that perfectly, Rylee bug! I love all the descriptions especially.

Rachel
TheSuperNinja'sCrabcake chapter 3 . 11/5/2011
Wow. I loved this chapter! I hope Lenny will finally tell him
TheSuperNinja'sCrabcake chapter 2 . 11/5/2011
DUUUUUDE, You hit Anjel dead on! Especially with that "sweeping vow" and how quickly he took control of the situation when he noticed that Lenny was upset. My favorite part was this, however:

"Dance? With the bitchy slut who not only slept with my fiancé but also broke my brother's heart so badly that he sent you back to Maine, and slept with your sister? Hell No, in fact, make that Fuck No. I'd rather stand here alone and sample the food as the favorite muse of the misunderstood artist. You know, the one who left you to come back to me? He may have impregnated Natilie, but you and I know that I'm always going to be the one that he comes home to. You. Lost. because you and every other girl can't compete with me. So you can shut your pretty little mouth and go suck someone else's dick for a good time. For now, you'll have to settle for kissing my ass as I bend over to give you a good view as I barf. I'm gagging on all of your bullshit." -

I laughed so hard that I fell of my futon lol You GO Rylee!

Rach
TheSuperNinja'sCrabcake chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Wow. Just wow, Rylee I love how you are learning to add much more details. Fleshing out your stories has worked wonders! I love how well you captured Lenny's feelings and Suzie's sudden anger. My favorite line was actually from Adam

-he smiles grimly, the memory of having the breath literally kicked out of his gut reminding him of the hate blazing in those cool blue eyes, what it's like to be afraid of dying. But he doesn't tell her this.-

I love that! Well, I'm off to read the other four chappies

Much Love (:P I stole your saying) Rachel