Reviews for Face Down
Aodhan Kingkiller chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Oo, I really liked this! Very intriguing, and very well written, not to mention male prostitution; not an oft tackled topic. I really wish you would continue with this! And with Nian. I liked him!

Note: If you have continued already, I apologize; I have not yet had the chance to look into your other stories in any detail. A cursory examination of the descriptions seemed to suggest that you have not continued with the character or exact idea, but I could well be mistaken.
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
wish there was more! time to read other stories by you!
NarutoVixin chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
i feel sorry for the boy but at times you have to do what you have to do i would love to see this tale finished as it very well done
H.s.s.Hunter chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
fzgskgskgsgkxjtsgsjw!

But you must write morrrre!
Lorchenne chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
It was well rounded for a oneshot. very exciting. very vivid settings and characters. part two? pretty please?
Amblexis chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I really enjoy your style and the characters you develope. I'm sad you don't have more longer pieces like the one with Galen and...well his name escapes me at the moment, but you know who I mean.

Please, take your time with your writing and give the reader a little more. It's ... Disappointing when the story ends. :)

-Amb
DawnSister chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Interesting start. Nian is intriguing, with potential. Please, if you write further on this subject, then let him get his revenge on that guard by turning him into a toad and squashing him slowly.
Zeekyboogydoog chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Thanks for posting this! It was an interesting one-shot, and I'd definitely be interested in seeing more with that character and reading more of you works. Again, thanks for posting, and I'll be keeping my eye out for more (just in case you ever feel like it).