Reviews for Thank God for Laney McNamara
Guest chapter 16 . 6/16
Aaah this is really good! I really hope you'll come back and update this!
LastCopa chapter 16 . 11/8/2014
bruhhh... tf happen next? and where's the epilogue?
leila chapter 16 . 7/11/2014
lily.dragneel chapter 16 . 6/1/2014
this is by far one of the best FF stories and i'm just soo sad it's dropped since 2012 that i wanna cry!
i don't know if it'll work but seriously please! don't stop it here! please keep writing! this is an awsome story! and i could tell thre aren't many chapters left till the end! i really hope you'll keep writing it even after two long years of pause! and i'll keep hoping because i really fell in love with this story!
(oh and let me guess his shitty mood's got something to do madona or i don't want to remmeber her name right?)
lily.dragneel chapter 15 . 6/1/2014
my heart is totaly MELTING i'm telling you! i can't beleive there's only one chapter left
lily.dragneel chapter 14 . 5/31/2014
someone stop my heart from falling in love deaper with this wonderfull story! omg definitly my fave chapter! thank you for beeing an awsome writer and coming up with two awsome characters!
lily.dragneel chapter 13 . 5/31/2014
oh MY GOD that's it! my heart can't take it! this story is killing me! and i like that! hell i LOVE it! 3
lily.dragneel chapter 12 . 5/31/2014
she needs to admit she's already IN LOVE with him hell! i'm going crazy here!
lily.dragneel chapter 11 . 5/31/2014
and drew's starting to fall for the gal! yaaaaay!
but seriously what happened in that night audrey talked about? i only remmebered it now! and i seriously want to know!
lily.dragneel chapter 10 . 5/31/2014
kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa she almost addmited her feelings for him! go on meerkat dig a little further and i'm sure you're gonna find something!
lily.dragneel chapter 9 . 5/31/2014
OMG i can't get enough of those two! i wish they'll become official!
lily.dragneel chapter 8 . 5/31/2014
f*** yeahhhhhhhhh! finalyyyyyyyyyy! realise it girl! and now snatch him from that madona or whatever her name is b****!
lily.dragneel chapter 5 . 5/31/2014
this story is making my heat beat 100 times more then normal i'm telling ya!
they actually need to start seriously dating already!
lily.dragneel chapter 4 . 5/31/2014
okey i just hope i won't end up with a heaty attack ot something because of this!
i mean they are sooo sweet!
lily.dragneel chapter 3 . 5/31/2014
oh my god! i falling in love! this is guetting soooooooo interesting!
209 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »