Reviews for Thank God for Laney McNamara
sappyromancelvr chapter 9 . 11/16/2011
God Makenna is such a bitch. That was a terrible thing to say to someone who loved her and still loves her. Go Laney. Teach that girl a lesson!
TasteTheFreakingRainbow chapter 9 . 11/16/2011
awesome chapter Laney rocks keep updating
Lovely Dreams chapter 9 . 11/16/2011
AWESOME! UPDATE PLEASE! Gosh this is an awesome story so far :)
SmokingEngraved chapter 9 . 11/16/2011
God, I love Laney. She is just... epic.

Wow, might I say, this chapter was quite the emotional roller-coaster for me. All this acting and Drew's play-by-play commentary and Laney's wits. I do hope that Drew opens his mind first, though. It'll be amusing to see how Laney will deal with that: Drew asking her out for real and whatnot.

Update soon! :)

PS Did Makenna have some sort of depression or something?
flunkybubbleshorts chapter 9 . 11/16/2011
Oh man... this Laney girl is really dangerous :D

Great chapter.. The anticipation at the beginning and then that awesome coffee date :D
summers-end chapter 8 . 11/10/2011
What happened at the Guys and dolls cast party? Glad to see some self-reflection at the end there. Can't wait to see where it goes...

Update soon!

summers-end
Brightheart chapter 8 . 11/10/2011
wow. good chapter. let me get this straight. laney's african american and drew's not. not trying 2 be racist, just getting it straight.

can't wait 4 the next chapter.
flunkybubbleshorts chapter 8 . 11/9/2011
Yes it's possible! Go Laney! She's finding out some deep stuff on this trip, huh?

Waiting for the next one :)
StarryNight359 chapter 8 . 11/9/2011
yesh she's starting to realise it XD
TasteTheFreakingRainbow chapter 8 . 11/9/2011
nice chapter I didn't know she was back until now :D also I want to know what happened to that thing
SmokingEngraved chapter 8 . 11/9/2011
:3 hello, hello, nice chapter as usual. I really like how the story is progressing along, what with Laney and her self-searching and whatnot. And I'm curious about that night, the Guys and Dolls night; what happened?

Update soon :D
sappyromancelvr chapter 8 . 11/9/2011
Epiphanies on the way for everyone?;)
Al3xis chapter 8 . 11/9/2011
Ooooh, what happened during the Guys and Dolls cast party? I wonder when they will actually have that heart shattering, I-love-you-you-love-me-lets-make-babies moment? It was nice to know a little more about Makenna, I kept digging in my brain to see if she has been mentioned, but I couldn't remember anything. I'm excited for Laney to rip off her head :p. I'm kind of aggressive...

Anyways! Thanks for dedicating it to me! Love the chapter! Can't wait until next upload! *hint* *hint*
SmokingEngraved chapter 7 . 11/5/2011
Ooohhhhhhh, so THAT'S what his problem is. Who's Makenna though? I can't wait to see how this unfolds. I got a great laugh during this chapter, especially how Laney sped right off at Drew's home. Can't wait for more!
SmokingEngraved chapter 6 . 11/5/2011
AHHHH IT UPDATED! TWICE! DX -i hate schoolwork-

Moving on, LOL this chapter, and Laney's "sign language". Hafta love these character, yes. And, Drew, as epic as he is, what's up with him?
210 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »