Reviews for Thank God for Laney McNamara
lily.dragneel chapter 3 . 5/31/2014
oh my god! i falling in love! this is guetting soooooooo interesting!
lily.dragneel chapter 2 . 5/31/2014
omggggg guys!
but anyway up to the next chapter!
lily.dragneel chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
omgggggggggggg i just re-fell in love with their cuteness!
please chapter 16 . 4/17/2014
I hope you know that people are still reading your story and wish you would update. It's been 2 years, you're either going to update or give up. Take it down if you won't finish. Don't string us along. Please, just don't.
Guest chapter 16 . 1/8/2014
Update!
Alinka chapter 16 . 8/21/2013
Thank you for sharing. Been reading this since last year and the preceding story bout Miri and Johnny even longer than that. Always read it whenever I feel like it, which is quite often. What can I say, your story is like an intake of vitamin, you never know you're in dire need of it until you fall sick ;D Thanks again for this. Hope your life work well too, dear jamaninja XOXO
Guest chapter 16 . 8/10/2013
WHERE ARE YOUUUU please finish this story :(
BurstofPassion chapter 16 . 8/4/2013
Please finish this story. It's great! I really love it. What's going on with Drew, though?
My life is not fair chapter 16 . 7/13/2013
WHERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER?!
brinalovesyouxx chapter 16 . 6/26/2013
Omg PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon!
isabelleflorendo chapter 16 . 5/29/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Minkaos chapter 16 . 4/1/2013
So far I'm really liking the story. Laney and Drew are really good together. I hope things work out for them. PS. Miri and Johnny are SO cute together! Hahah. Totally adorable.
maiff chapter 16 . 3/25/2013
Huuuu they're so cute (still can't get over Miri's childlike disposition even when she's talking about... non-child topics XD). Aaaand, huhuhu they got together, but what's up with Drew? Has it got something to do with that Makenna bitch? (Haha I'm so affected). Good going! Hope you update soon. As in SOON. Love lots!
B chapter 16 . 2/4/2013
Um... WHY IS THIS NOT FINISHED?
Lapin chapter 9 . 1/14/2013
Ooooooooh. What a killer way to end a chapter.
210 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »