Reviews for emaciated
bjbjnjnk chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
oh my, i just don't understand girls who feel this way. (well, i just don't understand girls in general, considering i'm not one.)

honestly, it's kind of heart-wrenching to read things like this (i'm an emotional person, okay?) and to read about those type of people who lust to be stick thin.

i'm not saying it's unattractive, some people can't help but be that way, but to want to harm yourself, to believe you're worthless just because of your image - it makes me lose even more faith in humanity. what has this word come to when people as young as the age of 12 are being made to think that they'll only be beautiful if they starve themselves?

anyways, that's partly my views on ED's.

on with the actual writing,

i like the useage of comparing ribs to piano keys (although, i am a pianist and i don't think i'll be able to look at piano keys the same again) and how you kept implying that you (or whoever you're writing about) doesn't even know or understand why they feel this way - or why they want to change so badly even though they know it's not healthy or right.

is it weird that my review is longer than the poem itself?