Reviews for Unidentified Love
Fierce Ookami chapter 27 . 11/2/2013
great chapter! its cool that Mizunashi ended up at the Haradas' house. Mizunashi is gonna get lost lol. can't wait for the next one. keep it up!

FtDLulz chapter 27 . 11/1/2013
I love long chapters, thanks for the update! :)
Fierce Ookami chapter 26 . 10/6/2013
great chapter! its getting interesting. I hope Taiyou will be ok, and I hope Miku gets through it all ok. can't wait for more. keep it up!

FtDLulz chapter 26 . 10/6/2013
Loved it. I like the longer chapter!
RTK chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
The summary to your story really drew me in.
Being able to shift into a bIrd and fly to places sounds incredibly convenient! But I understand we'll soon see the burden of being a shape shifter.

Intrigued by this story and I'm going to have to read more into it.
FtDLulz chapter 25 . 9/1/2013
Awesome, another chapter yaah! Thank yu!
Blissful Nightmare chapter 24 . 8/4/2013
Wow, I love this story. There are so few stories on here with romance that are interesting, have well-developed characters, and a romance that isn't "omg we locked eyes, now I'm suddenly in love" Thank you for the updates and I can't wait for the next one!
Mr. Oompa Loompa chapter 24 . 7/13/2013
Stalker-san should reveal him/herself soon.
But surprises are interesting so keep the good work up! xD
Fierce Ookami chapter 24 . 7/8/2013
good chapter! poor Miku-chan having to deal with stalkers and hunters lol what kind of torture will she have to go through next? lol

FtDLulz chapter 24 . 7/8/2013
Awesome, another chapter. Thanks!
Mr. Oompa Loompa chapter 23 . 7/5/2013
I sense an awkward moment coming up! jk
Love this story and I hope you update soon xD
DatBosnianGirl chapter 23 . 7/2/2013
I really love this fic! And you are just plain awesome! Keep writing! I honestly can't wait to read more! :D
Fierce Ookami chapter 23 . 7/2/2013
i decided to read all the chapterrs before reviewing. i like it and your writing improved alot with each chapter, the number of mistakes went down alot too. i cant wait for the next one, you are a good writer!
kingofe3 chapter 11 . 7/2/2013
Ah, interesting indeed. So Toni is a hunter or a shape shifter, that must be why he was giving her that look.
kingofe3 chapter 10 . 7/2/2013
The innuendos I could point out, lol. I wonder what's the story behind Rai, he's almost like a butler, but could be a slave.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »