Reviews for Unidentified Love
kingofe3 chapter 9 . 7/1/2013
Forgot this last error in the last chapter: "I sat directly behind Jun and Chika sat two desks over to my left near a window."

I can't imagine a group of students, probably around fifteen of them, walking together. Maybe on a school trip or something.

Jun and Rika are rich? I'm surprised no one knew this... at all.
kingofe3 chapter 8 . 7/1/2013
Got slightly confused with Hikaru and Himura. Always remember Karu Nice guy, Mura Rude guy.

Himura must be pissed about something, earlier this morning perhaps. It'll be interesting to see what he's so mad about. A sudden confessions maybe?
kingofe3 chapter 7 . 7/1/2013
Hikaru's parents seem surprisingly nice for hunters, though they probably don't know Miku's true identity yet.

Oh, what is Himura doing there? These are getting even more complicated and they haven't even made it to school yet, lol.
FtDLulz chapter 23 . 7/1/2013
Loved this chapter just the same! It might do some good to add some detail, but I'm not really a writer, so I wouldn't know.
FtDLulz chapter 22 . 6/30/2013
Just read the whole story. I like it, hope you do more soon!
kingofe3 chapter 6 . 6/29/2013
Yeah, an informative chapter! It's nice learning more about shifters and appearance shifters sound awesome. Of course, I'm expecting them to appear soon since it would be obvious to do so.
kingofe3 chapter 5 . 6/28/2013
Note: Popular kids are always scary no matter how "nice" they try to be.

I feel sorry for Miku, having to deal with all of these problems all at once. For the first time I can say I can't wait till Monday, lol.
kingofe3 chapter 4 . 6/28/2013
Small Error: "He had a lighter and more blonde shade of hair color than Hikaru and it was slightly longer and pulled back into a ponytail with his bangs hanging i his face."

What a twist! I certainly wasn't expecting this! I'm liking the story so far, really am.
kingofe3 chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
Errors: "As soon as the girls the girls saw me they gave me dirty looks."

"He has dirty blond hair that reaches his shoulders and light brown eyes. He's really nice too!" add "to"

I called it! I freaking knew it! *highfives himself* I'm liking your main characters, quite the crowd.
kingofe3 chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
Himura is a jerk, but I think he's only towards her because well, you know. *story title*

I don't know many people in a popular group out of the group, but it seems Miku is fine with it. Not to say I'm popular or anything, I'm average. /don'tknowwhyI'mexplainingthis
kingofe3 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
I decided to check this story out of pure curiosity. I just now noticed you have a thing for first person narrative, lol. Anyway, a bit early to form a proper opinion since this is really just the first chapter, so I'll go on and head to the next chapter.

It is weird to see a hawk carrying a bag and clothes.
Kay Avanti chapter 20 . 4/2/2013
Wow this is uber great! I seriously hope you continue it!
Jax Creation chapter 4 . 10/20/2012
Hi Kori-chan! :3 Loving what I've read so far, it's like reading an actual shojo manga XD Looking forward to reading more!
Katsurou Shimizu chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
I'm liking your main character already, with all her cute sarcasm. The side characters are also very colorful as well.
Katsurou Shimizu chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Other than a few problems with the language: "I laughed a nervous laugh" sounded awkward and could have been changed to something like "I uttered a nervous laugh", this is a good start!

The nightmare at the start could have been drawn out a little to give the reader a more horrific and visceral experience of being in one. I felt like everything flew too quickly over my head.

And this is one wakeup scene with a twist! I found myself smiling picturing an eagle with a backpack flying to school. Your narrative voice is pretty good and engaging as well :)
60 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »