Reviews for I will be yours
CorkyBookworm1 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
"You make me tumble In the dessert with the wind"...very picturesque (sp?), love the imagery there... "You make me come undone like a birthday present"...interesting comparison, not what I would have imediately thought, but I can see where it's coming from... "But you also make me feel special And I love when you go all the way To mars for me Just to see me smile"...okay, now that's just downright sweet!... "Just so I can have a laugh Just so I forget why I'm mad Just like you always do You make me smile"...tissue box anyone? I'm feeling the love!... "Every memory is a scrap book page And every scrapbook page is framed"...wow...that's all I can say about that one...wow... "A mystery And a open book"...life story right there, a mystery and an open book... So, these were my utmost favorites of this poem. It's comming in close second behind the Defeat poem. I...I really really REALLY enjoyed reading this one. It was...a little materialized, I think, but there are some deffinate good things stirring up here.
Dark Blue Lover chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Pretty, and so heartfelt. I love the imagery in this, it really made this poem unique and touching. Great work _ You should definitely keep writing :)

Just a short remark - I think you mean "desert" in the second line... not "dessert" (like sweets XD) But, no big deal; don't mind me.
Undiscovered-Creations chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Oh wow. This was beautiful.

This hit a spot in my heart from memories of my most recent ex. But it's a great poem, so much more better than my ex. :)

Great work!
Insanity Streak chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
If someone cannot feel the love and adoration from this lovely poem, then they must have a heart of stone, honest. This is the kind of poem that I hope to write someday when I meet my special someone. Well done of this piece, this is superb-makes me feel all fuzzy inside. Also, I love, love, love the birthday present and ice cream flavour metaphors. Brilliant, really. You done a fantastic job with this piece (even though Ronald McDonald scares me a tad ;))
Mylilblackpen chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Very clever - but can I ask is this about someone special?

Very nice and I like the funny points :)

LOVE IT!
Eleantris chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
This was really lovely, and so heartfelt. I'm guessing it was about a certain someone?

X :D