Reviews for Confessions of a party girl
Yumko Yummy chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
why don't you put this as complete?
Dumb Katt chapter 8 . 3/15/2013
loves it
Sincerely A. Mouse chapter 18 . 7/22/2012
omg! This was the most amazing chapter everrrr. Ikk this was prolly the end..but i dont want it to! :3 are you ending it or keeping it going?
Yumko Yummy chapter 18 . 6/25/2012
Woo! keep going!
Sincerely A. Mouse chapter 17 . 5/26/2012
this is soooo good! Omg! And ik im not you and this isnt my story buttttt what if casey told her mom the real reason she was at blakes house, tell her about delia, and she then understand why her daughter was sneaking out, to help her friends. So in a way it was a friend emergency like she'd said. Well, what ever you decide to do it will be amazing :) love it :)
Yumko Yummy chapter 17 . 5/21/2012
Wow that was a great chapter. can you get the next one up now. :)
Yumko Yummy chapter 16 . 4/9/2012
update update update now now now. :)
deadkitty1 chapter 16 . 4/6/2012
Hmm. Could the mirror mean Delia's self & how she became some dark insecure being or could the person in the mirror be her twin, Dee? The one who she'll tell anything but suddenly grew apart as time went by?

I'd be cool if there was an actual film like that. It sounds like it's very creepy.
Yumko Yummy chapter 15 . 2/20/2012
oh hurry get the next one up.
deadkitty1 chapter 14 . 1/14/2012
So Blake is a compulsive liar? That's some sociopathy behavior right there! I bet she didn't even feel a tiny about of regret for doing the stuff she did on Delia and Casey. Though it is going to be a hard mission getting that tape back. I wonder how they'll do it.

'Rosa Parks of cheerleading' made me giggle a bit. I understood the message but the words together are funny. :)
Yumko Yummy chapter 14 . 1/10/2012
keep going.
Yumko Yummy chapter 13 . 12/31/2011
WOOHOO! :)
Nelsonstudenthigh09 chapter 13 . 12/28/2011
Such a good chapter please write more :)
deadkitty1 chapter 13 . 12/27/2011
I have to say you write drama pretty good. I think I'm hooked! I'm frustrated with all the characters in the story! All of them have their flaws. I know Casey & Morgan want to protect their relationship and their parents but at the same time, I just want them to come out with it and not care! Casey's parents' hypocrisy (especially her mom) is irritating. Being different and labeled by anyone is hard but for her mom to look at her like that, I'm sure that must hurt a lot. As for Dee, I wish she would have told Casey the background story about Blake and Delia earlier! Now it's like too late and Blake's manipulative ways will get worst. By the way in Chapter 12, Blake is genius. Manipulative but genius. :) Also I'm annoyed by the fact that Morgan & Casey have to be treated like a disease and change separately from the other girls. It rubbed me the wrong way...

Some criticisms. I think there were some commas that were missing. Nothing too bad. Also although your dialogue is spot on, I felt a bit of atmosphere is missing. For example on Chapter 2, when Casey made it a point to get Morgan so she can get back at Dallas, she just suddenly switched and found out she loved her. It's expected but a bit too fast and soon. You could have built up Casey's realization of her love for Morgan during that kiss by simply stating a flashback of all the times they were together. Then have her put the puzzle together. The same could be said about the argument in Chapter 9. It's obvious that their argument is big but I didn't think it would be big enough that they'd sort of break up and bring Casey back to Blake. You could have added in some of Casey's conflicted thought patterns since it is from her perspective. Such as adding something like: "I can't believe I'm still going to be second place after we spent that night together!" and then go on to her insult of calling Morgan out that she just wanted to sleep with her. Something like that. I mean, I guess it's nice to let the dialogue/characters speak for themselves but then that would have better as a third POV.

I hope I helped. Don't take all of my criticisms to heart! They're just suggestions~ :) Can't wait for more!
deadkitty1 chapter 13 . 12/27/2011