Reviews for No!
Kirihime chapter 21 . 9/3/2013
Soo awesome. Your plot is freakin amazing.
Guest chapter 21 . 6/6/2013
cool. i liked this story. good read.
Adored chapter 9 . 7/30/2012
Okay, is there anything sweeter than sharing a blanket when it's cold? NO! NEVER! So, yeah I liked this chapter.
creativesmarts chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
"Don't get to comfortable with the food. I poisoned it." Love:)
Lorna Freeman chapter 21 . 4/25/2012
Awww~! Such a lovely ending!
Kriegerxlu chapter 21 . 4/4/2012
this story owned my life when i started it! i was laughing and freaking out the whole time! love the characters and it was just great. thank you! and latter days is a great movie ;D
Your Besty B-Rad G from the Bu chapter 21 . 4/3/2012
I likes it... and I love that you put in that, " so yeah... we had sex that night," and Latter Days.
JHeartbreak chapter 21 . 4/3/2012
Well, this was a good story. My favourite part was Trent chasing Kade... it was entertaining and slowly building. After that it's kind of meh, but whatever. Nobody can be amazing all the time. I hope the next story is really interesting.

Best of luck!
lovesyoumore chapter 21 . 4/3/2012
Loved it!
JHeartbreak chapter 20 . 3/24/2012
I like that Kade was here again. I feel like we spent so much time just trying to get the two of them together, and when we got there we just got distracted. So this makes me happy, and more fluff will too (hopefully).
Fumiki chapter 19 . 3/15/2012
What Reese did was so wrong, but I can understand where he's coming from. I can't believe I actually feels sorry for Eli.. poor him. Also, Trent's dad is definitely my least favourite character of this story. He swung a knife to his son. WTF?

Anyway, keep up the good work :)
JHeartbreak chapter 18 . 3/3/2012
Yeah, I don't like this chapter too much. It's just that this whole 'outing' thing feels so irrelevant to the story. It isn't something that emerges out of who Trent is or who Kade is, it's just something that got hoisted on them. It just feels like you're trying hard to tread water, prolong the story as much as possible. To be honest, if he was coming out anyways, what issue does he have with the banner?
Fumiki chapter 18 . 3/1/2012
Wow, his mum's rock. Also, Kade is so adorable. Reese and Eli should go fucking each other and mind their own business. Thanks for updating, can't wait for more!
prostock69 chapter 18 . 3/1/2012
aldkf'sdkf;l Oh shit! Trent is going after Eli and Reese! He's going to pummel them! Can't wait for the next chapter!

I'm not mad at all! Trent was going to have to come out and it's better that he does it on his terms and not have it done to him, like his friends. So this is a very realistic chapter. I think what happens after this is what matters the most.
Pennies-In-My-Pocket chapter 18 . 2/29/2012
yes. yes! Yes. Yes! ! YESSSSSSSSSS! I dunno about anybody else but I am TOTALLY looking forward to the next chapter. I knew Eli couldn't be trusted! UUUUUUUUUUPDAAAAAAATEEEEEEE! Soon. :3
69 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »