Reviews for A Little Bit of Seasoning
m.suzanne chapter 3 . 10/24/2013
This is beautiful so far. I love the realism of it and the length of each chapter is perfect. I usually don't like stories that change POVs but you have done it quite nicely. I can't wait to read more.
KusmiTea chapter 29 . 7/2/2013
I can really see how the characters have grown up: Vega matured and stood up for herself, Robert is a bit more realistic. I love your writing skills and how you manage to detail the surrounding so perfectly. It feels as if I am right there, as if I can feel the sweet autumn breeze.
I also liked how they started up on the spring and were almost breaking up in the middle of the winter, to start anew almost at the same season it all began - just like a cycle.
But, I just wish we could have known a bit more about Rob's sister and Caprice; they appear to be so deep and they might have interesting views about life.
I'm only sad it's over - but it was a happy ending, and I'm glad Vega didn't break his heart. Cheers to Rory!
rollinby chapter 29 . 6/22/2013
perfect 3
unexpected!
Sweet :P
Beautiful
I am gonna miss waiting for updates!
rollinby chapter 26 . 5/28/2013
its amazing how you write such intense emotions... so much convoluted emotion in one short chapter
rollinby chapter 22 . 3/28/2013
I was feeling really low... And i switched on my laptop in the hopes that you had uploaded a new chapter and you had! Thank you! 3
Rach chapter 21 . 3/20/2013
So winter is coming. I'm prepared for some major heartbreak.
rollinby chapter 21 . 3/20/2013
I nearly cried! reading this novel makes me so very emotional every single chapter!
rollinby chapter 17 . 1/27/2013
What characters! so beautifully defined!
Aderyn Azula chapter 17 . 1/25/2013
Hello again :)

It's good to see that in this chapter Robert and Vega are doing better. I'm glad that you showed Vega standing up more to Caprice now-it's good that she's learning not to let it affect her so much. Caprice is so hateful, I almost feel bad for her-it's like she can't help it. But go Vega for trying to ignore it! I wonder if there is something Robert is hiding though. Between what Caprice said and all the cryptic looks that are going on.

But Rob and Vega did have some pretty cute moments in this chapter. The beginning when they were arguing about super powers was especially adorable-when Vega told Rob that his super power was weird/lame, I sort of had to agree, though the whole part about him telling the truth later made it slightly less lame.

Anyways, I'm glad that you're still updating. Does the next chapter include more with Rose, Lola and Lyle? Those scenes could be really interesting to read!
Aderyn Azula chapter 16 . 1/25/2013
Hi!

I'm so glad to see you updating again. I meant to review this chapter when you first posted it, but somehow I forgot.

Anyways, this was really wonderfully done. Even though Vega and Robert are happy, there are still things that are trying to change that. The transitions from the light hearted dancing, to the conversation with Vega's father, to Vega's confession at the end were all abrupt, but still effective. I definitely felt for Robert at the end-he had spent so much time thinking about how much he loved Vega during the whole chapter, only to have her question it. It's such a shame that Caprice can't seem to let anyone else be happy. I suppose one could say that she's just trying to protect Vega, but it feels more malicious than that. And it has to say something that Vega can doubt that Robert loves her.

Alright. Now on to review the next chapter.
rollinby chapter 16 . 1/10/2013
Ohmygod! You took my breath away!
Publish this please! mashallah! stunning! you are sooo amazing
rollinby chapter 15 . 11/18/2012
Beautiful chapter! such a range of emotion! well written !
rollinby chapter 14 . 9/15/2012
i am sooooooooooo voting for u!
loved reading this chapter... beautiful! very different to read because i have never read any negative characters in your work... its intriguing!
KusmiTea chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
This is the best thing I've came across in FP! Your writing is amazing; all the intricated details, their feelings, everything!
But there are two things that are killing me: I don't know why this story doesn't have a thousand of reviews and a lot of readers because is by far the best story here; and why aren't you updating?!

Update, please?

-KusmiTea
amy chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
Honestly, smile hasn't left my face the entire time
34 | Page 1 .. Last Next »