Reviews for Big Girls Don't Cry
GoldenMockingjay chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Your writing is excellent:) You capture emotions so well!
Anonymity'sProtege chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
I can't put into words just how wonderful this one is :-D
SwimmingThroughExistance chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
this is lovely! i really liked it. i can feel the emotion of the piece:-)
The Moon Howls At The Wolf chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I like it!

great idea and it flows perfectly, the ides is a little played out, but the composition as a whole is just wonderful

Big Girls Don't Cry is a song so is this inspired by that or relevant to that in some capacity?

Ummmm creep factor in the random stranger... I dont know if its how you intended it but I see a large man who she is not related to and it screamed child abduction/pedofile, especially when he tels her shes beautiful, because that is one of there techniques. I dont know if you intended it, and I may be overanalyzing. I like the poem alot though, minus that little segment or without that interpretation.

Keep Writing!
Dark Blue Lover chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Pretty good :-) "Big Girls Don't Cry"... I can relate to that, somehow And the end's especially beautiful :-D

That sentence "Why can't she see she's beautiful?" - in a way it's there twice in the beginning, I stumbled a little over that, but no big deal :-) and I had a little problem with the "stranger" part; but I understand what you want to say, and it's probably just me...

Anyways, great job like always :-D Keep writing!

Dark Blue Lover
Tinkywinky2155 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
So pretty, a true record of a heart broken, and then rejoined by another. How she holds through the break up, fighting the tears every step, thinking of how she's older now, she should be stronger, but she isn't. How in the end her tears are only stopped by the budding of a new relationship
InsaneGreenWriter chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Hey, this is an awsome poem. It makes me feel like I am little again and trying to wear my older sister's make-up. I wish that I was as good at writing poetry as you are. Great poem.
physics223 chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
This poem made me smile. Thank you!
Hania chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
This poem made me smile :) Thank you for this as well as liking my poem!

Sincerely, H
Star Wars Obsessed chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Wow! Loved it! More poeple should review your stuff, too! Your writing is really good! MY favorite part was: "And each new second makes my day." Awesome.
Mylilblackpen chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Very nice! I loved the contrast...how we see her when she is down and then when she is up! I really feel like I can relate to her apart from having auburn hair :-p (I have brown) and I think if you can get the reader to relate to the poem then is even better! Because it's familiar and has the likeability about it!

Your stuff is amazing like you! :-D Whenever I read your stuff I always click add author to favourites even though I've done it before! You're that good!

P.S I hope you'll read my "Big Girls Don't Cry" when I post it ?
TheGlycoprotein chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I love the contrast in this. From the first part to the second part, you can almost feel a change, and this is magnified by the words you've used. Awesome! :)