Reviews for Resentment
xXPoEtRyMoUtHXx chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Call me a nerd, but I'm going through all your stories just for fun and reviewing them all.

Yep, I'm a nerd.

Anyway...major creepiness, but I liked it anyway. Keep writing stories especially the genres horror and humor.

-XXPMXX
CheeseTheThimbleSneeze chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
My God! OHA, I did not know you could be so evil! I mean, I totally agree, the mom got what she deserved, she was horrible, but the dad? What did he ever do to Carlie? So I say this now, stop living your evil fantasies through small, naive, innocent six-year-olds! I am ashamed!

Nah, just kidding, your awesome OHA. The mom was horrible, the dad was nonexistent, the monster was monstrous, and the little girl was evil. But the mom still deserved it. I couldn't have written it any better myself. Thanks for the awesome story.

Sincerely,

Flia

P.S. /creepy singsong voice/ I found you! /normal voice/ nah, I just read your profile on fanfiction. LOL :D

P.P.S. Merry Christmas!
Haddi Etana chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
That's a terrible child XD
Val Koenen chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Whew, that is quite a freaky ending right there. I like how that ending is left open for the readers interpretation as to what the character was really thinking all along. Did she happen to create the monster? If so, was that part of her plan to kill her parents or did she just loose it when her parents began to ignore her. How about the monster? Was it real in the end or part of her imagination and was it going to come back for her? Good story.
OwlheadAthena chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
This story is... amazing. Absolutely amazing. And I think Carlie will regret her decisions in due time...