Reviews for The Cosmic Dynasty
Whitefire19 chapter 22 . 2/15
That twist at the end really got me. I was sure this was going to be the final chapter, but nope. You did a great job with this one, all those goodbye feels to make the reader think it's over and then, say what? Can't wait for the next one.
Whitefire19 chapter 21 . 11/2/2013
Good one. I love the consequences you added for Seth's superpowers. IT makes it feel a lot more real and exciting, because there's more at stake. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Whitefire19 chapter 20 . 7/26/2013
That was an epic one, perfectly timed and surprising and with a great ending. I'll be honest. I was expecting this chapter to be the boring wrap-up, but you really got me with that guard turning out to e William. Didn't see that coming. I also really liked how Ferno ended the chapter with dialogue relating to her conversation with Seth earlier, which reminds the reader of the main purpose of this chapter. One thing I've noticed over time however, is that your fight scenes, while cool, aren't totally realistic as far as techniques and movement go (superpowers aside). Do you practice any martial arts or any kind of fighting style?
Whitefire19 chapter 19 . 6/19/2013
Awesome final battle. Though, I think you should describe what's going on around them when Seth and John and everyone are talking in the middle of the battlefield. Afterward Seth just runs and attacks the darkness soldier and there needs to be a reason why the solder and his minions don't just attack them while they're talking. Other than that, no problems. But I wonder, is it really over?
Whitefire19 chapter 18 . 5/16/2013
Oh snap! That last part really got me. You did an awesome job setting up for the final fight, but I didn't expect it to start so fast. Excellent build up and delivery. I can't wait to see the final fight!
Whitefire19 chapter 17 . 5/16/2013
Good chapter. Seth learned the lesson everyone has to if they want to be a real warrior, a lesson every action story should have. It was also a nice way to check up on John and get in a little character building before the next fight happens and the humor was good too. Well done.
Whitefire19 chapter 16 . 5/16/2013
Wow, you've really grown up as a writer since I first started reading your stories. I felt like I was reading a chapter out of a bestselling novel. It had everything a good book should, action, plot-driving drama, and real life problems with real life solutions. I especially like the message you're sending about war and fighting and death. It's such a simple truth and yet some people will just never learn it. Awesome chapter, perfect except for a few spelling and grammar errors here and there.
Whitefire19 chapter 15 . 3/10/2013
Wow, epic ending. Very cool, though the chapter was a bit too long in my opinion. I like how you had them hanging out and everything was fine for a while and then BOOM! John is dying! Action! This other thing is minor, but the phrase "three twins" is self-contradictory. I think you might have meant "three triplets" instead, or "sextuplets" if you meant three pairs of twins.
Whitefire19 chapter 14 . 12/28/2012
It's about time Seth got a weapon and a cool one at that. The fight scenes were good, but I don't think they'd let Seth do any training for fighting until he was fully healed and rested.
Whitefire19 chapter 13 . 12/28/2012
Sorry I haven't read your stuff in so long. I've been super busy. Anyway, I really liked how the main character just suspected the guard was a traitor and when he mentioned it, he turned out to be right. I think it would be even cooller if the guard and the pterodactyl just straight up attacked him after he mentions plotting agaisnt the king. That would be a dead giveaway by itself. Also, impale means to pierce all the way through, so if Ferno had "impaled" the guard's head with a fireball, he'd be dead.
Whitefire19 chapter 12 . 8/16/2012
The plot thickens... I really like the mystery of the story about the dragon headed monster and King Astrid. It makes the whole thing seem deeper and more important. Good chapter.
Whitefire19 chapter 11 . 7/14/2012
I liked how you hinted at what's coming up next with the core's explanation.
Whitefire19 chapter 10 . 7/14/2012
I think this chapter would have been a lot better if there were descriptions of some of the species that live in the city and the city itself. There's no way to tell what they look like or how they are working together so well.
Whitefire19 chapter 9 . 6/15/2012
Mysterious. The whole thing with the dream fight was creepy and kept me in suspense. Good job.
Whitefire19 chapter 8 . 6/15/2012
Very nice, a good in between chapter with action and great charactar development. I like how the relashinship between Ferno and Seth is turning out. No criticisms this time.