Reviews for Abomination
Serera chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
I really liked this after the part where the story seems to focus more about Phoenix. Though it was interesting to see things from his point of view. This was better then Kasey and Taylor's story, in my opinion. I am not sure it was because Phoenix himself is just more interesting than both Kasey and Taylor combined? Though I still enjoyed their story and I read this after that, so my bias is with Phoenix. My favorite part of the story was actually his light splitting in two. For some reason I felt that there was something different about his light, when it did split, I was like "oh that makes so much sense". The declaration ceremony, I actually did not see as a marriage ceremony at all and was confused when I saw others saw it that way. I saw it as something extremely territorial in which, I felt that Phoenix, felt that their bond was more permanent, whereas he was more or less not sure of Mark's feelings for him and felt that his love was more less more than Mark's could ever be.
Divanora chapter 30 . 4/21/2014
Wow, I really love these characters, and the cultures you created. I hope that you revisit them - so much more potential there!
Kirihime chapter 30 . 8/7/2013
I still love Phoenix and Mark. They're too cute. Love this story. Amazing job.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/20/2013
Cannot stand people like Taylor, you break up with someone, they leave to give you space because it's to painful and suddenly their the jackass? He told you something that YOU knew was against his laws that YOU knew he believed in and he told you the truth, after he by the way didn't hurt you, suddenly it's all to much for you? He told you he was a murderer in almost the being of the story and you stuck by him, he gives you a reasonably explanation and PROOF and...just...Taylor, you're a asshole.
I love this story but Taylor could drown in his tears for all I care.
FamishedNight chapter 31 . 5/6/2013
allancaldera chapter 30 . 3/8/2013
I am so happy they are together and that they love each other:) happy they trap the bastard I feel sorry for those that were killed.
TheWitch'sLover chapter 30 . 1/2/2013
Ah! I can’t believe that was the last chapter! D: I’m glad that Mark has formed the bond with Phoenix – it makes me happy {: Despite its slight lack of direction (which in no way diminished its awesomeness!) this was very well-written with some really nice moments in it and groovy characters. I love how Kasey and Taylor were included from Rule 11 – it was nice to catch up on them – and I like how we got to know Phoenix (in R11 he annoyed me immensely despite moments of adorable social awkwardness) and I find him lovely now. Great story, and I’m glad I read it. x
TheWitch'sLover chapter 29 . 1/2/2013
I love that Mark has his own Light, even if he is a bit creeped out by it. I think its kinda cute x And the Zent seem to be a lot less judgemental than I imagined them – but then I don’t know why I should be surprised when Jacob wasn’t either.
TheWitch'sLover chapter 28 . 1/2/2013
Oo! Mark and Phoenix action… :) It’s nice to see that Phoenix is able to make that step.
TheWitch'sLover chapter 27 . 1/2/2013
Yes! Mark loves Phoenix! Or at least, he’s starting to love him :) I like Matt.
TheWitch'sLover chapter 26 . 1/2/2013
I am sensing a bit of plottiness coming up… I’m interested to see if Phoenix takes Mark with him to see the Zent or if he goes at all.
TheWitch'sLover chapter 25 . 1/2/2013
[‘“And without another word, he wraps his arm around my waist, pressing the side of his face against the back of my neck. He falls asleep like that. Once he's asleep, I lace my fingers through his. It just isn't fair.”]
This is so sweet and sad that Phoenix feels so strongly about Mark but Mark doesn’t feel the same way. The tenderness Phoenix feels is so evident in this section, you wrote it very beautifully.
TheWitch'sLover chapter 23 . 1/2/2013
Ha, Phoenix and a club. Those are two words that sound unnatural put together. Very good chapter, although I feel sorry for Mark… :)
TheWitch'sLover chapter 22 . 12/31/2012
Yay! The guys knowing about them makes it seem more official somehow! And I feel sorry for Geoffrey...he has no idea what he's in for. Now I gotta go sleep and watch the rest of the London fireworks New Years celebration...woah, I can't believe I'm writing this at 10 past midnight. I'll read the rest of this tomorrow... sooo shattered. Happy New Years! Love this story so much!
TheWitch'sLover chapter 21 . 12/31/2012
Trouble in paradise...Meanwhile, Mark and Phoenix are getting all domestic and Phoenix is getting jealous. And Phoenix agrees to become Mark's boyfriend! Awesome chapter!
213 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »