Reviews for Apathy
ShadowJunkie chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Wow, man. This is just depressing. But really relate-able. Guess I know about the feeling of not f cking caring about anything. I think most teenagers do. Life isn't perfect, and there'll always be this point where everything just sucks too much and you wouldn't mind doing stuff other people doesn't want you to do, ayt? Really curious about your inspiration though? Mind sharing?
Skyless11 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Awww I feel bad for his bro... Here he tries to be supportive and he doesn't care? QQ That's kind of mean...
But I can relate to the "I don't care about anything anymore" part... Daily routine xD Till you realize it still hurts, and then all the facade of the impassible disappears. Yes... The cold to all character has always interested me... till I realized it doesn't exist... But who knows...
This story deserves a continuation!
JyleLover924 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
D:

First off, I was rereading one of the stories I wrote with Hannah, and then I looked at the reviews. And I read the one that you left, and I thought to myself 'Oh, hey. I haveen't talked to her in forever.' Which lead me to look at your profile, when I saw all of the newly(ish) written works.

It was then that I realized;

I mainly haven't been talking to you lately, because you weren't on my subsriction list. And I thought that you were. ;n;

So, I made sure to add you this time.

Anyway Amazing, as always. I actually found this to be really cute, though I probably shouldn't have.

And, I'm sure I'm going the wrong way with this, but I think that the brothers would make a good incest pairing. *hides*

But yes, amazing. *hands you a cupcake, then goes back to hiding.*

Until next time

JL924
Nitya chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
while I really like your writing style, I think this one-shot should be a two-shot :p because I want to know more
Magepunk chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Hmm. I feel like I didn't quite get enough into Jamie's psyche enough to really get a grip on his motivation. I find it strange that he felt the need to put up a front when he was away at college. I feel like I need more to pass acurate judgement.
Kat Smart chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
i like. very much.
Catherine Julia Jefferson chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Well, not exactly a cheery way to start the morning (erm, afternoon), but a nice piece all the same. Okay, nice isn't the right word. Poignant. There.

You've done an excellent job with James's emotions. This story was basically my summer. Sort of. Sigh. But yeah, I liked this. As much as it's possible to like depressing things that bring up unpleasant memories. Yeah.