Reviews for Random quotesOF AWESOMENESS!
TheFellDragonGrima chapter 58 . 11/17/2011
Whhhhhaaat? You're going to China? YOU LUCKY DUCK! I've never been outside the Midwest in the U.S...

Bleh. All we have is corn and corn and then more corn. Nothing exciting. :D
LenaDuchannes chapter 54 . 11/15/2011
That is just what I needed after a long day at school. lol and it gave me something to do when I was suppose to be doing homework. :)
AppleCrumble chapter 54 . 11/15/2011
Funny as always! :-D

Glad I waited to read them!
TheFellDragonGrima chapter 50 . 11/14/2011
After I spent five minutes trying to log in (I was typing my fanfiction password...), I wanted to say that I love this! I need to say this at some point...
my poor toaster chapter 49 . 11/13/2011
No its 'you are my best friend. You cry, i cry. You laugh, i laugh. You jump off a cliff, i laugh even harder... Hey, i pushed you!"
my poor toaster chapter 48 . 11/13/2011
My science teacher says the funniest things... I wrote them all down, so i'll tell u later.

Ooh! Alice said this!

Me: oh yeah i got it for my birthday.

Alice: when's your birthday?

Me: january 8th

Alice: well than... Happy early birthday!... And belated!... From last year!
my poor toaster chapter 49 . 11/13/2011
AppleCrumble chapter 49 . 11/13/2011
So many situations when I feel like this.

:-D

Brilliant, keep writing these, they always make me laugh out loud.

Super
AppleCrumble chapter 48 . 11/13/2011
Brilliant, just brilliant.
shade himeno sakura.Y.knight chapter 47 . 11/10/2011
i love the story from T atisa never make me make rice with all my heart and soul again because it started from grains then to mini mini grains that sunk into the water and absorbed to a weapon used as a canon ball i made a dent in the pot and made sure no one saw i miss you even if i saw you today hahaha i still want a banana but i'm not lazy i just don't want to go threw all the work of getting it hahahahahahaha that's why i tell other people to get it for me i like pillows they feel fluffy like a unicorn or a soft rock
AppleCrumble chapter 47 . 11/9/2011
Haha, brilliant as always :-D

And still as funny as the first ones!
chompyzilla chapter 47 . 11/7/2011
then ruBs again?

this is great and all but can you really call this poetry
Super Duper Donut chapter 45 . 11/6/2011
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! My friend and I were reading this awhile ago and now every time we see each other we'll scream:

"Where the **** is Narnia?"

"YOU KILLED MUFASA!"

LOL we're pretty messed up. I also like the, "OH HELL NO! ARE YOU KICKING ME?"

That reminds me when my friend Ruthie went crazy in PE from the heat and started singing, "I see flying saucers!" then started accusing us of stealing her dog. O.O Ruthie's got problems.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
TheFellDragonGrima chapter 34 . 10/26/2011
Oh my gosh! I laughed so hard on this one! XD
chompyzilla chapter 7 . 10/26/2011
T is the most epic moron in the history of the world so far

can you tell me whats the point of this

its so random