Reviews for Heavy Metal Poisoning
Peacock Slayer chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
I knew Kate would warm up to Danny eventually.
Biodragon chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Well this was a nice little treat. Can't wait to see more of these two.
Bloody Violet Heart chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Thank you for the one-shot! I've waited long for anything from you, but its been worth it. As always, wonderfully done. I love this pairing, I truly do!
Affair chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Meh still heavily dislike Dane's mom. But baby Dane hugging a dane would be cute :)

*sigh* why won't you write a normal story with no abuse? T_T
The Eternally Heartbroken chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Hm. I didn't get an email about this fic's release. FP...gotta go fix your problems...

Anyways, it was a good story. Christine is a sympathetic character, but I don't think Danny should forgive her.

One thing: Is this the last we'll hear of these two?
lloyd1191 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Nice story man, good to see you're not dead or something, LOL. Anyways, hope to see more from you, when you have time of course. Good luck.
Kitmaro chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Hmm, might not mean much but I think Danny made some progress in some way. That's gotta be good for her I think. And Nicole was pretty slick with her idea. Later SL, nice one shot.
psychotic-cat17 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Happy to read something from Danny and Nicole again! I think I like Danny so much because she is kind of vindictive and isn't ashamed or feels bad about not giving her family another chance to get to know her. She's not afraid to be herself, even if she shows some less than stellar qualities; we all have them so it's nice to see them reflected in characters.

Can't wait to read your next original story, especially if its the next in the Celestial Reigns storyline! As always, thanks for sharing your writing with us and keep it up.
Greek Chorus chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Thank you so much for the very enjoyable Danny and Nicole story. (My favorite couple!) It is very satisfying to watch Danny's growth and progress as she deals with the abuse she experienced in the past. Nicole has played a significant role in helping her. I'm glad that Nicole learned from New Cuts, Old Wounds and has backed off pushing Danny to spend time with her relatives. Also, the last scene was so very sweet. Thanks, again, for another great story.
Apocalyptic-Wasp chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I'm so glad to see another story with Dane and Nicole, even if it is only a one-shot. I found myself loving Dane's character so much that I come back and read through the stories again and again. :)

I know for a fact that I wouldn't be forgiving Christine for how she treated Dane, that's for sure. No mother should treat their children like that and I'm fairly sure no child could fully forgive a family as horrible as Dane's either. That being said, in reality Dane probably wouldn't have directly crossed paths with Nicole if her childhood had been like her siblings. She would've grown up with a stick up her arse and a god complex like her cousin, and yeah... who would want that over the Dane you created? :D

Anyways, I loved the ending, I thought it was very meaningful and sweet. I'm really looking forward to your next Celestial Reign story too, I absolutely loved that story. :)
Hopelessly in Like chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
I loved this chapter, especially the ending. It was so cute!