Reviews for One by One
Officer Caitlyn chapter 2 . 1/25
You really like the name Emily, don't you. :)
Just Entity chapter 6 . 9/11/2012
This was a very good "short novel" as I call it. I like how the suspense kept me on the edge of my seat at all times. I think you could turn this into something much bigger if you chose to pursue that option. All-and-all; amazing job.
MoroseEcstasy chapter 6 . 1/14/2012
Twas pretty good. I liked it :D
Stormflower chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
This is a good story, but why isn't anyone questioning going outside? You would think that everyone would be like 'Hey so-and-so just screamed' or 'What's going on I'm scared ahhh' or 'Teacher why are people screaming I don't want to go out!'

But other than that it's good.
KittyMop chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
It's good, and scary, but a bit confusing. I wondered why the teacher didn't stop sending kids out. Even if the teacher was in on it (which makes sense), I'm pretty sure kids wouldn't keep leaving the room after all the screaming. I'm surprised Liz was the first one to even question going outside. Children would have been like "OMG so-and-so just screamed" and be like "teacher why are you not noticing that everyone is screaming and not coming back?" and "guys what is happening I'm scared what's going on aaaah" and probably say "no" to the lady. Think about it. If you were in this situation, would you really just leave the room with her? Even Liz's behavior could have been more self-preservative. "We're testing you" with an evil smile after all the creepy screaming? Maybe it's just me, but I would have to be dragged out of that room.
Seagull41 chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
This story was EPIC! I am just confused is this the only class in the school? Why didn't the teacher come out after the first or second scream? I still think this was awsome and I TOTALLY think you should write a second chapter! Best of luck!