Reviews for Chronicles Of Oliver Qwinn Book 1: The Zulu Unit
Celtic-Memories chapter 61 . 5/5/2012
Wow! I was not expecting Oliver's decision, but in a way I was expecting it subconsciously! Great ending and epilogue. I can't wait to see what happens in your next story... Hadn't checked your story since chapter 55, glad to come back to it complete and action-packed as ever.

Great story, I would definitely rate it 4/5 stars (only because I am very picky and rarely rate anything 5 star). Would be a pretty cool game if you ask me. ;)
Van Quatra chapter 61 . 1/16/2012
this is a pretty good story, can't wait to read book 2
deepinthought09 chapter 61 . 12/20/2011
Awesome story. I didn't noticed how many chapters were there until I actually nearing the end. Your story was too addicting for me to stop reading! I couldn't stop reading 'till the end.

Oh, and would you mind adding more details about the other Alphahumans for the book 2? There are still a few more concepts I could not understand.
BellumLetale chapter 61 . 12/10/2011
This was an Incredible Story. I have been looking for a story like this for a long time.
graphiteXVII chapter 61 . 12/8/2011
grrr. you ended? really bad! but i'll wait for book message me when you do!

for your story,some editing, then it would be good.i admire you for being so industrious to write this long.

kudos! i'll be waiting man!
Celtic-Memories chapter 54 . 12/4/2011
There! Finally finished reading all the chapters and caught up with you! Took me almost two weeks of steady reading, then yesterday and today I got so excited with the story I crammed 30 chapters into this minute memory unit they call a brain.

I have to say the similarities to Marvel Comics and many other sci-fis I've read isn't in the bad sense. Though the story is like others I've read there still remains a quality of uniqueness.

I never thought I would enjoy reading a story where the tense always changes from present to past because- truth be told- I've always seen the attempt botched up! But you pull it off remarkably and the few grammar errors are overlooked. It's the element that matters and you've got it.

A lot of events were predictable, but then most are with me. When I see a movie, or read a book for the first time most of the time I am able to predict exactly what's going to happen next. You got me surprised a few times so I guess that's a good thing. [:

Anxious for your updates, but just to make myself enjoy the story better I think I'll avoid the computer for another two weeks. Or at least try. I tend to do that. Overindulgence is not so sweet, is it? Or... it is?
graphiteXVII chapter 48 . 11/28/2011
this story is slow-paced, i wouldnt have recommended it to a site. you should improve and publish it :) this is great!
Celtic-Memories chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Sometimes you use certain words unnecessarily. SOMETIMES. Though it's not a nuisance.

Your descriptions are very well and puts the reader in a broad, realistic perspective.

And I'm beyond curious as to what's going to happen next! Sounds like a good start to an exciting sci-fi.