Reviews for Snapshots in Prose
SmashedIce.X chapter 5 . 11/8/2011
Good as always! :)
YasuRan chapter 4 . 10/28/2011
Wow, so much raw fury. It's so unbridled it's exhilarating. I'm sure it must have felt that way to write this.

'And I don't care if I'm filled with enough contempt

to last me in my death,

because I'd rather be conscious

than blinded and bold.' This is really going to give me a lot to think about.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/26/2011
"So I'm sorry,

because I feel the need to apologize,

for being who I am"

This part stood out to me the most, that's exactly what I think almost every day. As always, really well written, I enjoy reading what you write. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 10/20/2011
Again, I loved it! You're welcome, I don't think I can praise you enough for your writing, it's so good. :)
SmashedIce.X chapter 2 . 10/19/2011
This is really good! I wish I could find a way to describe exactly why I think it's good but I can't. You're a really great writer! :)
YasuRan chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
The parts about music... ugh, I could relate to. Sometimes, you just want something to hit you so hard you can't hear anything else above the noise. It must have been a terrible day for you to come up with this kind of stuff but hey, if it's as awesomely worded as this is, bring it on by all means.

'I was so used to hearing life through surround sound speakers,

so when you pulled the plug and I heard the words underneath,

I could never recover that tone and tune.' - gah, so good.
SmashedIce.X chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
This was absolutely incredible. I can't quite describe what I liked about it so much, it's just amazing. From what I can see, pretty much everything you write is great! :)

One thing though, des means of in French, it's the plural form, so when you put 'a fighter of des filles' you didn't really need to put of before des. Then again, it is your writing so you can do whatever you like. (I'm studying French, it's really difficult!)
YasuRan chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
'I keep flailing uselessly,

beneath a sea of showering disease,

a falling star-sky of shitlessly scared eyes.'

God, those lines. The images are orgasmic.

Loved the atmosphere you were going for: bitter and cynical aligned with that mad rush of temper. The emotions really jump off the screen. Great work.