Reviews for Accidentally on Purpose
Guest chapter 30 . 8/30/2013
Okay I love your Gracie green stories, I have no idea why this doesn't have more reviews, I like the little bit of romantic interest and the fact that it doesn't overshadow the mystery like a lot of other stories that get so caught up in triangles and squares and octagon's and whatever other shape where appearently a relationship now invovles more than two people!...okay I got WAY off topic there. Point is your stories are fantastic, I hope to see them published some day!
AnDiScReAm chapter 30 . 7/12/2012
Amazing! Can't wait to read the next mystery!
AnonUnknown chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
This is really good. Thanks for posting this cool story
MaddersAhatter chapter 30 . 10/23/2011
I had the privilege to beta read this story, but personal pressures prevented me from giving it the attention it deserved. Thankfully, Nutterfly is a joy to proof for - I rarely have to wield the proverbial red pen. Should any errors remain, I take full responsibility.

Having said that, there is more to a successful story than proficient grammar and good spelling, which can be learned. What you can't teach is how to write a great idea, in an interesting way, and engage the reader. Nutterfly is a natural. Her stories are always recognizable for the quirky way she looks at the world, and it is a style I thoroughly enjoy. This story did not disappoint.

Brava, my dear, another gem in your literary necklace.
Van Quatra chapter 21 . 10/17/2011
interesting hte plot thickens. always wanted to say that. really good job.
Van Quatra chapter 12 . 10/15/2011
interesting, very interesting. i got to say you brought these out fast. the accidents are strange i don't think jake killed her. just my guess. good job and keep it up.
Van Quatra chapter 3 . 10/11/2011
pretty good start. the teacher was a little creepy,lol but overall good job.