Reviews for You're Mine
Castor.Leigh chapter 14 . 12/12/2011
Hello!

So I mean to reviewed this last night after I finished reading but I was bit on the tired side. I liked it, or rather I like your writing style, it's very simple but in a good way. It's elegant in it's simplicity, it moves fast, and is not bogged down be little details, and that works well with this story. Well done.

So Devon makes me smile, finally a dark bad vampire. That made me happy, and chase is wonderful, I have a thing for bad boys. Character wise I think I like everyone except Ashlynn. She annoys me, and frankly she doesn't seem to have a lot of personality. I'm kinda waiting for her to grown into her own, I definitely want to see some character development with her. Then I think I would probably like her. Who knows? I'm sure you have something planned. Anyways I like, can't wait for you to update. And happy writing to you.
Anehalia chapter 14 . 12/8/2011
I think this is a really different and fascinating story. I can't wait to see what happens!
Xandrea chapter 14 . 12/6/2011
This was great. Abby's back. Woo. Haha. Can't wait to see how this'll play out.
Kcoarra chapter 14 . 12/5/2011
Wow wasn't expecting that to happen. I didn't think that was why Tyler wanted Ashylnn, surprising, but a good surprising. Can't wait to read the next update.
Shadows In The Darkness chapter 14 . 12/4/2011
What I think is that I'm a little bit in love with Tyler now, along with Chase. Update soon!
Asa Usa chapter 13 . 12/1/2011
It was good! But I want more! Anyways, keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/1/2011
I feel like this is bit of a delicious read. I'm attracted to see where this is going. I know Devon is bad, and I should really hate him, but somehow, I can't, just yet.

Can't wait to read the next chapter.
prplmum chapter 13 . 12/1/2011
This story has got my curiosity piqued and I can't wait for the next update.
Kcoarra chapter 13 . 11/28/2011
Now I really don't like Devon, but I love Chase. I hope nothing bad happens to him. Can't wait for the next update. :D
sherrylynn chapter 13 . 11/27/2011
Still not sure who is good or bad but still enjoying the story
Xandrea chapter 13 . 11/26/2011
Great chapter. Got some answers. Can't wait for more. :)
Anehalia chapter 13 . 11/26/2011
I love stories that slowly feed information and take time to understand. I actually learned a lot in this chapter. I keep thinking about this story, which is a good thing.
TooLittle2Late chapter 13 . 11/26/2011
Love love love this story!
tye-dye eyes 191 chapter 12 . 11/25/2011
I am confused as hell? Like what is happening? You really need to clear this up before you go futher into the plot. Which is another thing, you are trying to put too much in 12 chapters. Because you could make these 12 chapters into 20. Plus you really need to get into the characters personailty more. Like i have no idea who Devon or Lys is. A few things here and there but you need to get into more depth with their personality. You have a great idea going here but these little things could ruin this whole story.
Shadows In The Darkness chapter 12 . 11/14/2011
I swear, every chapter that this story goes on, I fall more and more in love with it. Thank you so much for being such a consistant updater! People like yours truly (AKA who huge fans of this story) worship you for it :)
78 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »