Reviews for You're Mine
Kcoarra chapter 9 . 11/2/2011
Noooo! your horrible, hahaha still a good story though. I cant wait for more.
starchild8790 chapter 9 . 11/2/2011
interesting story.

can't wait to read more.
Kcoarra chapter 8 . 10/26/2011
I still can't decide if I like Devon or chase more. There is something about Chase that appeals to me, but than Devon is very interesting too. I guess I will just have to wait and read more.
yourdadthinksIamhot chapter 8 . 10/26/2011
great story! I LOVE Devon. Chase? not so much. Chapter with a lot of Devon? Keep 'em coming please :D
the.sky.angel chapter 8 . 10/26/2011
ooooohhhhhhhhhhhh... dum dum dum.. devons gonna come back! hahaha! wat will happen to abby!
sherrylynn chapter 8 . 10/25/2011
Oh I liked it hoped next chapter is some more Chase
Twitdit chapter 6 . 10/24/2011
Okay here is my opninion... I LOVE DEVON... even though he is kinda evil. I really would like for him to have good intentions even though he's doing bad things. I dont know... I just like his character a lot more than Chase for some unknown reason. So there you go, take it as you will :)
Twitdit chapter 7 . 10/24/2011
Sadly, I cannot view the banners and pictures because something happened to your link when you posted it. However I would love for you to repost the link because i really want to see them :)
Kcoarra chapter 6 . 10/24/2011
OMG! He is going to kill Abby, that is so mean. :( But this just made me love the story even more!
Shadows In The Darkness chapter 7 . 10/23/2011
My opinion? Well, I think Chase seems like a smexy mysterious badass and I love him already. I don't have much of an opinion about Devon...but he seems like an evil douchehag...or maybe this is me picking favorites again.

Anyway, I hope this helps you update quickly because I'm dying to know where this story is going!
StephJoy chapter 6 . 10/23/2011
Ahh this is soooo awesome ) I love your writing, it's really good. I'm really interested in where this seems to be going, so update ASAP )))
the.sky.angel chapter 6 . 10/23/2011
FUCK DEVON! dont let abby die (cause thats my name) shes the coolest! can someone save her? i dont want heer to die!
A Shattered Sky chapter 6 . 10/22/2011
-Gasp!- Evil! Shame on him, Framing Chase!
the.sky.angel chapter 5 . 10/21/2011
SEE! i reviewed... ha... i think devon and dude with the glass are from the same race... hehehe... gotta love those.
Lady of Confusion chapter 5 . 10/20/2011