Reviews for No Longer Free
Archivalist chapter 3 . 3/19
A really good read I'm going to have to bookmark this so i can read all through
phantom130 5 chapter 4 . 3/6
I felt sorry for the girl without a tongue.
Also I wasn't sure how I felt about the Honestans at first, but I feel bad for them too.
phantom130 5 chapter 3 . 3/4
Once again you've shown me a new perspective. I'm not sure how you come up with such amazing ideas. This story actually continues to give me chills. I'm not sure what you're going for but I'm glad I'm not part of this world.
phantom130 5 chapter 1 . 3/4
I feel the same level of excitement going into this story as I did last time. I don't know what it is about your writing but it fills me with a mix of chills and excitement.
Roses are redx chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
OMG I love this! This is really good! When I saw the description I was thinking this sounds good and from reading just the first chapter I am in love with this story. So i'm going to read on but I just thought I'd stop and say this is a good beginning!
Good Will chapter 3 . 4/7/2012
What inspired you to write this story? It's so great so far...
sygsyg chapter 18 . 3/19/2012
Poor Auro! Always on her back... xD

Those Honestans annoy me so. I would go back to Fons.
3Lanterns chapter 16 . 2/1/2012
I learned a lot from reading this. I hope you have fun writing it. You're right you know. If you read something you really should review it. Thanks for posting.
SatyrsUnite chapter 14 . 1/6/2012
Yes! They' re married! And no... How could the princess see it happen dang it! Love this story, great job!
SatyrsUnite chapter 12 . 1/1/2012
Just thought that this was a great story! Hey it made me Actually login to review...l and I did haha thats means something! Update soon!
Writer of the apocolypse chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
9 chapters and no reviews? EVIL! Anyways it seems cool so far, and i'll be sure to read more!