Reviews for No Longer Free
phantom130 5 chapter 28 . 1/25
Finally finished this story today! Start to finish this story is amazing! Honestly, without a doubt my favorite thing I've found on FictionPress. Please let me know when you're working on the next Terris Mundi book. :)
phantom130 5 chapter 23 . 1/18
...This is not going to be a good idea. XD
phantom130 5 chapter 22 . 12/31/2014
The scene with Saga's ex husband it's extremely heart breaking.
phantom130 5 chapter 20 . 10/27/2014
The line about the father's father becoming a star causes my heart to break. I know I've heard them talk about stars like people in other shows and books I've seen, but every time it gets me a little because I imagine how Auro's father must have felt when his dad died.
phantom130 5 chapter 19 . 10/27/2014
I loved the scene where Auro talks about laying on her back. I burst out laughing at that point. XD It's interesting how different all the cultures are and I think it accurately reflects some of our world too. Like we could all seem pretty similar on the outside, but depending on where we grew up it could influence our how people are ranked in society (whether by gender or not) and even our views on sex.
Zack Thomas chapter 6 . 9/1/2014
A really good read so far, I'll have to continue reading it later on, I like how well the descriptions are and how things like personalities and expressions are described so well, the story as well so far has been very cool and interesting. I'll be sure to read more!
phantom130 5 chapter 17 . 8/24/2014
I'm not entirely sure I understand the significance of chasing the people out of the village while allowing them to escape. It seems rather pointless to me. Is this there way of letting Anima decide their fate? I didn't think of that until just now but that's the only way this thing would make sense to me. It makes a great scene regardless. This is how I want to leave any village. XD
phantom130 5 chapter 16 . 8/16/2014
"Did something crawl into your head?" I love that expression. XD
Opalus is nuts. Don't step in the way of love I suppose. XD I think she got what she deserved in the end. XD
phantom130 5 chapter 14 . 8/15/2014
I love your description of the scenery at the beginning of the chapter. It gives the story certain feel almost like we're actually traveling to this place with Auro.
I mean this world comes just after Hunger Games for the world I'd least want to live in but the scenery is nice at the very least. I think my stories would be much better if I knew how to imagine/describe the scenery like you. :)
phantom130 5 chapter 12 . 8/10/2014
I love this story so much. I'm just here in the edge of my seat reading. I can't wait until you get this published because you're probably going to be my favorite writer. :)
phantom130 5 chapter 8 . 7/23/2014
Wow plot twists!
I wasn't expecting the end. I thought maybe Pruina might have put Auro in the army but that explains her good mood too!
Archivalist chapter 3 . 3/19/2014
A really good read I'm going to have to bookmark this so i can read all through
phantom130 5 chapter 4 . 3/6/2014
I felt sorry for the girl without a tongue.
Also I wasn't sure how I felt about the Honestans at first, but I feel bad for them too.
phantom130 5 chapter 3 . 3/4/2014
Once again you've shown me a new perspective. I'm not sure how you come up with such amazing ideas. This story actually continues to give me chills. I'm not sure what you're going for but I'm glad I'm not part of this world.
phantom130 5 chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
I feel the same level of excitement going into this story as I did last time. I don't know what it is about your writing but it fills me with a mix of chills and excitement.