Reviews for Scribbles
bonky jo chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Hahaha this was cute, Kenny is funny! I started reading One Moment, only to realize there are some prequels. So I wanted to read about Kenny before moving on, and I'm glad I did :-)
bigXxdreamer chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Lovelovelove kendall!
carolinel3 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
That was so cute, love kemdall and sam stories!
R. Ficst chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
ohh man. that "FUCK YES!" was the best thing ever. : )
prostock69 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
So Sam thought Kendall was "special" at first because of his reaction to seeing Sam for the first time! THAT had me howling with laughter. He was totally dumbstruck!

I also loved the note passing back and forth. So middle school but so adorable!
Witch19 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Loved it XD
lessychan chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
THIS IS AMAZING. Kendall is just so adorable, especially with the little note-passing! And I love how he's able to transform from tough-looking-car-loving guy to undeniably in love! I loved this story so much!
purebloodprincess26 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
omg! that story was amazing! is there going to be another chapter because i really think there should be? i really love your stories. they are just so incredible and well written. i look foward to more about kenny and sam
Zahra R chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
I only wish there was more. That was very cute! Keep up the good work. :)
Shadowing The Heart chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Haha. Not what I would expect for their first meeting, but it oddly fits them. Good work!

-Shadowing The Heart
A Nameless Traveler chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
I was caught between giggling and squealing the whole way through this. X3 Oh Kenny, you dork.

Just so you know, reading this makes me realize just how much your writing has improved over the last two years! The only thing "bad" I could find were a few typos. Like... maybe three. At most. :3 My favorite thing about your writing are your scenes and your characters. Your scenes are always so vivid and detailed. I could picture everything clearly. And I could practically hear Kenny talking as I read. This is amazing, hon. Be sure to keep writing! :D