Reviews for Samhainophobia
phantom130 5 chapter 5 . 9/28/2012
AWESOME! I was sad that it took so long to update, but this was worth the wait. I absolutely loved the scene with Mathew and the grim reaper! :D
CRAZEDbySUGAR chapter 5 . 9/15/2012
Omg you continued :D sweet
hehe things are getting interestingX3
...I wonder if you'll use my character :3 lol
Emmeline C. Thornbrooke chapter 5 . 9/14/2012
Interesting. I can't wait to see my character!
DoYouKnowThatShe'sNotBreathing chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
A great story with good grammar, but I think homophobia (in the first chapter) is the fear of homosexuals, not blood.
phantom130 5 chapter 4 . 11/12/2011
I love the story so far. I wonder what Griffon is afraid of. Looks like he'll have to fight the spider lady by himself. Let me know if you need ideas for the next chapter :)
CRAZEDbySUGAR chapter 4 . 11/8/2011
Gah I now understand why you were asking for charactersXD lol

I love the concept:3 and the poor kids...the dark is 1000xs worse when you have bad eyesight like me..everything looks inhuman in the dark:/ (its sooo weird stupid moving shadows:P)

you had to end it at a cliffy didn't youXD dang...hope you update soon...this is getting super interesting
Emmeline C. Thornbrooke chapter 4 . 11/8/2011
Can't wait for the next chapter! This is getting really good! Keep it up and update soon!
phantom130 5 chapter 3 . 10/27/2011
Great chapter. I'm glad to help you out now but first I need to know what your plans are for the next chapter. :)
phantom130 5 chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
I love the many different personalities so far. Great job. :)
CRAZEDbySUGAR chapter 3 . 10/26/2011
:D oh gosh...you just made me a very happy personXD Halloween is my favorite holiday..I wasn't sure if your story was going to head in the way of magic and stuff..and it did:D *explodes from happiness*

lol my favorite line:"Hey, Griff, lookie! I saved all the faeries!"

"I see that."

I understand the whole creativity thing too...sometimes I just get fed up with a chapter or a one shot and just end it there...

now I really want to submit an OC...hmmm you already have fear of darkness and spiders...well how about fear of pumpkins?XD I shall create a character that is afraid of pumpkins and PM it to youXD (and may end up writing a short story with themXD)

UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
CRAZEDbySUGAR chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
I'm loving your charactersXD lol Aubrie sounds a bit like my character Rhythme (yep that's how her name is spelled) she is very boy obsessive; specially with my girl phobic character Clyde (yet he's not afraid of his cousin Ivory *shrugs*)

must continue *clicks next button*
CRAZEDbySUGAR chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
:D oh gosh...I am now thinking of all/any of my OC's to submitXD geez I have a ton (probably will end up creating a new one just for you to use)
Emmeline C. Thornbrooke chapter 3 . 10/16/2011
Great chapter! Update soon!
Emmeline C. Thornbrooke chapter 2 . 10/13/2011
Very good start. I can't wait to read the next chapter! Update soon and keep writing.
Feathersky chapter 1 . 10/13/2011