Reviews for crescendoing hopes
Cecelia Hawk chapter 18 . 10/23/2011
Hear hear!

Has your mother gone to the psychiatrist? I mean, she seems very insecure. While she's at it, she can go and talk to the doctor about being a healthy weight.
anonymous chapter 17 . 10/22/2011
I don't mean to seem like I could even pretend I know what you're going through right now, but I hope I can comfort you (at least a little bit) with these words. You shouldn't EVER feel bad about being raped, no matter what bullshit anyone else tries to feed you. It wasn't your fault, you didn't deserve it and no one who loves you would ever do that to you. Don't EVER forget that and don't let anyone else tell you otherwise. I don't know if she said this in an argument or what, but it seems to me that she was trying to get a rise out of you and thought of the most fucked up thing she could say. I don't know your mother, so sorry if I'm speaking out of turn here. Also, sorry if I just typed a paragraph of things you already know...I just wanted you to know that she (or anyone else, for that matter) has no right to have power over your feelings, especially when it comes to something as traumatizing as rape. If you already thought of all this, at least you can feel you're not alone in knowing the truth...hopefully. Sorry if I got too wordy, or if I sounded presumptuous or if I gave you unsolicited advice. No offense was intentional, I assure you. Feel better.
inversed ballerina chapter 9 . 10/18/2011
And also you have an awesome friend like me, who has tried before and is here to tell you that it's a bad idea.
inversed ballerina chapter 4 . 10/14/2011
Someone at my grandmother's funeral was trying to comfort my grandpa. He said he wished there was something he could say. My grandpa said something that stuck with me: "There's nothing you can say." And he was right.

Trying never hurts, though.