Reviews for Magic of Love
Anxious Axolotl chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I think this is a very good prologue, a bit cliche but that's not always a bad thing! I think the opening sentence is a little too cliche though, especially calling her hair raven. My suggestion would be focus on the birth in the opening line rather than the queen's appearance. There are also too many characters left unnamed for most of this.

The dialogue was quite well done I thought, other than a few lines which seemed a little out of character/out of place. Such as ["Did my mother say good bye to me? If yes, then why?"] seemed really formal for a young boy, especially for a young boy thinking to himself. Maybe something like ["Did my mother say good bye to me? I wonder what she'd say goodbye to me for"] would sound more natural. Also, I think the guard who was meant to be guarding the queen might have more to say than 'I'm sorry' if the queen was discovered missing on his watch (the security in this castle seems pretty sketchy!).

There were a few minor errors I'll list so you can fix them if/when you choose to edit:

- [The raven haired young woman laid on her bed] - 'laid' should be 'lay
- [What do you meant] - 'mean', not 'meant'
- ["My King, she was gone. I sorry!"] - I said before, I think something like 'my sincerest apology' might be better, but if you really want to keep this line, it should read 'I'm sorry'

There didn't seem to be a lot of method as to what was italicized and what wasn't, or maybe I just didn't figure it out. I thought this was a pretty good introduction and I look forward to reading the rest of this when I have time! I'm not usually one for romance stores, but this looks quite intriguing.
CrystalGW34 chapter 31 . 7/20/2012
I hope there is some way to break the curse. Can't wait to read more. Please update soon. :)
Guest chapter 30 . 7/16/2012
Great chapter. Can't wait to read more. Please update soon. :)
Guest chapter 29 . 7/16/2012
I don't like the sound of that curse. I hope it doesn't come to true. Poor Sumlalee and Joo - chan.
CrystalGW34 chapter 28 . 7/13/2012
I wish Xiaojie would just disappear and leave Joo - chan and Sumlalee alone. Anyway, can't wait to read more. Please update soon. Great chapter. :)
CrystalGW34 chapter 27 . 6/25/2012
Great chapter. I can't wait to find out what happens next. Please update soon. :)
Curlysquirt95 chapter 26 . 6/16/2012
Hopefully Xiaojie doesn't hurt Sumlalee. Nice chapter :)
CrystalGW34 chapter 26 . 6/16/2012
Great chapter. I always enjoy the scenes with Joo - chan and Sumlalee. Can't wait until they get married. Please update again soon. :)
Curlysquirt95 chapter 25 . 6/14/2012
Hopefully she doesn't die from the poison covering her wedding dress. :( nice chapter! :)
Curlysquirt95 chapter 24 . 6/14/2012
I'm glad Sumlalee got her voice back and her gift sounds wonderful. :) great chapter :)
Curlysquirt95 chapter 23 . 6/14/2012
Hopefully Sumlalee's voice comes back and she likes her Christmas gift. Nice chapter! :)
CrystalGW34 chapter 25 . 6/10/2012
Glad you were able to update. Did I mention that I hate Xiaojie? Anyway, can't wait to read more. Please update soon. :)
CrystalGW34 chapter 24 . 6/6/2012
Great chapter. Can't wait to read more. Please update again soon.
CrystalGW34 chapter 23 . 6/3/2012
Someone really needs to get rid of Xioajie. Anyway, great chapter. I hope Sumlalee gets her voice back soon. Can't wait to read more. Looking forward to the update on Wednesday. :)
CrystalGW34 chapter 22 . 5/31/2012
Great chapter. I can't wait to read more. Please update again soon. :)
42 | Page 1 .. Last Next »