Reviews for The Wolf's Wings
Konoha's Red wolf chapter 12 . 4/22/2012
I loved this! thank you for updating! This story...there are no words for it! It's just soo good! Poor Lupita (I like calling her that). I hope nothing bad happens to her!

Please please please Update soon! I really love this story! I can't wait for the next Chapter! I wonder whats gonna happen!
Konoha's Red wolf chapter 11 . 4/20/2012
I read this today, and i LOVE IT! Please Update real soon kay?
Charlee Rayne chapter 10 . 12/4/2011
o.o
Charlee Rayne chapter 9 . 11/30/2011
that was sad!
autumn-leaves192837465 chapter 9 . 11/28/2011
As always I love the chapter! I really can't wait o see what you have install! I just hope it cones faster than thus one did! :D
autumn-leaves192837465 chapter 8 . 11/19/2011
I love Cayden! :D Lowell is well Idk I haven't determined that yet! Good job keep it up!
Charlee Rayne chapter 8 . 11/19/2011
Wow! Great story so far!
autumn-leaves192837465 chapter 7 . 11/17/2011
Man I love this story! I am just speechless! It may be the wolf part that drew me to it but it's the plot and stuff that's keeping my with it! Well the wolf part helped to...
Vampireacademyrox chapter 7 . 11/14/2011
love it plz ud soon XD
Sweeper28 chapter 6 . 11/14/2011
Wow I love ur story you're a really great writer! Update soon!
autumn-leaves192837465 chapter 6 . 11/4/2011
The ending was soo wow! It was an amazing Cliffy I seriously suggest you actually turn this into a novel!
serahei chapter 5 . 11/1/2011
wow.. this is one heck of an unexpected werewolf story. I like it.
Raha chapter 5 . 10/31/2011
That ending gave me shivers. I love the Betas the best, so Cayden is instantly my favorite. As alpha, though, the first thing that girl needs to do is get some damn internet in that valley! Great story, I really can't wait to read more.
Raha chapter 4 . 10/31/2011
So I'm betting Cayden is the alpha right now. If this is supposed to be a romance between the two of them, and if those are his kids, then that would definitely throw a wrench in the works for me.
Raha chapter 3 . 10/31/2011
This is awesome, I can't wait to read more, but I think it's kind of low of Cynthia to take off on her dad like that. Sure, okay, he's trying to kill goldielocks, but that was to protect her, and how is he supposed to know she's all in live with him now? It came right outta the barking blue. Kind of like how Bella disappeared for three days to hie off to Italy without a single word to her father. Sort of makes me hate the both of them...