Reviews for An Emoshitter's Guide to the Galaxy
Punslinger chapter 6 . 11/19/2011
Very good. I'm sorry that this is the last of the series about your odd character. I was impressed by its enthusiastic, if inconsistent, loyaly to rock bands. But all good things must end. Good luck on your next project.
Punslinger chapter 5 . 11/11/2011
I can't think why, either. It seems like a good relationship to me, as Twiter goes.

Good haiku.
Punslinger chapter 4 . 11/6/2011
Very good. I can feel your angst, in a rather amused detatched sort of way. I remember how it was to have a crush on someone far beyond my reach, so all I can say is: Better you than me.
Punslinger chapter 3 . 10/29/2011
An attractive haircut is very nice, if you don't let it go to your head.

This is rather amusing. Not quite LOL material, but good for a few chuckles and giggles.

Keep up the good work.
moon-behind-dark-clouds chapter 2 . 10/22/2011
o.O disturbingly hilarious. please write more!
Punslinger chapter 2 . 10/21/2011
This is a grim change from the first chapter. But there's lots of emo (never mind the brown stuff.)

Pretty well done, although I count only 6 sylables in "Told him My Chem's a cult."
Pikajew1213 chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
This is so cool my new fav. Haiku
Isssooooobbbbbeeeelllllllll chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Very, er, heartwarming?

I must say though, i have found someone who beats the waybro's. Brendon Urie. Actually, that's probably because i'm really into Panic At The Disco at the moment. I want to go and see them live, but mum doesn't want me going to brixton.

Anyway, this is a review, not a let-me-tell-you-my-life-story-in-as-many-words-as-humanely-possible-because-it-sucks-so-much-so-i'm-going-to-make-you-read-it-all-to-bore-you-to-death.

God, now i seem like the emoshitter. But im not bi. nor an emu.

its a wonderful set of haiku's. except the (sorry Gee) doesn't fit in anywhere.

well done my little invalid.

x :)
yui-kun chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
This is hilarious, nvm the syllable count. :D
Punslinger chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Veru amusing. But why did you insert (sorry G)?

And bi-sex-u-al gives the last line 6 sylables.