Reviews for I Don't Care You're Dead
Random chapter 10 . 4/10/2013
OMG love it please update!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/4/2012
Can't wait till this updates :3
Singing Ink chapter 10 . 6/10/2012
i like your story.
aMyTaichoDa chapter 3 . 5/2/2012
I'M GONNA SLAP YOU IF YOU TELL ME YOU DON'T WATCH BLEACH. It's an anime show. YOU DO WATCH IT, DONTCHA? Your story's just like that(; i lurve it.

Keep it up, girly

aMyTaichoDa
nicole1314 chapter 10 . 1/13/2012
Awesome story! Haha.. When is the next Chapter? :{D
Binkybaby chapter 10 . 1/12/2012
It was... Weird. But I enjoyed it.
Elise the Writing Desk chapter 10 . 1/12/2012
Hm It somekinda rushed out... DX

But at least we're done! Daemon's Kidnapping Arc is finished! I wonder what will be the next scenario?I really want to know how Bo-Bae was killed. And it was sweet of Jae to closed Jimin's eyes XD X3 X)

update anything! XD PLEASE I BEG TA DIFFER! XO Weekend's near so you better...please? please? With the cherry on top?
Elise the Writing Desk chapter 9 . 12/22/2011
WAAAIT A SEC.

Jae...? Jae...wasn't that the MC for Beast to Prince...?

Hm, I don't really like the kinds of him. Playing around.

This chapter's structure is better. But lemme say this out loud; why do you use present tense? In all of your fictions actually. But I didn't really mind it, just curious.

I can't believe Bo Bae is gonna eat a Malum's liver. EUGH. OMG I can't imagine that at all. NO actually I perfectly imagined that when she was yelling about it. *flinched*

But Jimin is totally clueless! What's she gonna do? What could have possibly do to help and fight? DX

Update anytime
Elise the Writing Desk chapter 8 . 12/22/2011
O...M...G...

YOORI'S FRIGGIN' COOL! XDDD

This chapter is tempting to get me to the end. But you seemed to be rushing everything since once again I didn't get most things and there are too many things I didn't understand so you should proofread this chapter someday, I guess. I mean typing until 12 AM sure makes anyone's head go BOOM...

But still, I gasped so loud when I found out her mom is...a shaman. And then laughed because I really didn't expect that at all. Since I thought the shaman thingy is related to the mysterious father but he's just an ordinary guy...hm...

Alright I'm onto the next chap
anon chapter 8 . 12/19/2011
OMFG! Im a fan of your other story and i creeped your profile and found this one, and now I dont know which one i want you to update more... i also noticed that Sony and Jimin or pretty similar, though Jimins a good deal more of a lovable idiot then Sony. Sony just is super naive and grows on you pretty fast. Anyways, I hope you update this story soon or the other one, or both:) Well Im gonna go read your other stories now! Bye!

P.S. I want sony to end up with a totally new character that you just pull outta nowhere. It would be sooo unexpected!
Elise the Writing Desk chapter 7 . 12/17/2011
Oh noooo! You're the worst! I was crying my eyes out! I can't believe this! Jimin was so sweet, she sacrificed her own feeling only for Daemon so he could get better...*sniff* I've read that a lot, but the fact that Daemon was dying adds the angsty aura into this...*sniff*

So anyway, I'm pretty satisfied with this chapter :) The feelings were right, Jimin's actions were just funny yet sweet, Daemon was ARGH poor him. And Kale was an a s s...

Bree and Adele's part in this chap weren't good enough though :( too bad...they should have done something either than that dialogue.

And here's the mistakes of the chapter!

"going to hope onto the girl's bed and get a well deserved nap"

It's 'hop' not 'hope'.

"There was then a swoosh of wind."

The right composition was 'Then, there was a swoosh of wind.'

You should make the description a little bit longer for the scenes, though. Note it; the scenes. The descriptions for the character's feelings and actions were fine.

"He's state has just got worse, now he's practically covered in sweat"

It's not 'He's' but 'His' and the correct line should be like this:

'His state has just gotten worse, and now he's practically covered in sweat.'

It's cool that you use some references from your country :) I've wore a hanbok once and I really want to wear a kimono...(hanbok made me look fat! UGH)

So yeah, love this chapter! Better update even faster since I'm dying over here :P

Keep up the good work!
ohsnapples chapter 6 . 12/8/2011
Wow what a crazy chapter! That was so sweet when the boyfriend finally passed on! Lol the ending with the light! I love Daemon! :D
Elise the Writing Desk chapter 6 . 12/8/2011
(should i say that i'm ama that scared u in review for chapter31?)

I LOVE BREE X JAY MUAHAHAHA. yess! someone else could actually see ghosts now! *sobs* i swear u made cute angsty scenes all with jay's sad cuteness or vincent's innocent kiss...*sobs* the most mistaken spelling i've found here! you used 'two' instead of 'too'. 'two' is a number while 'too' is the synonym of 'also' or 'either'. GOD I LOVE THAT REMARK, DAEMON! "So, she's an airhead..." PFFFT!

i'm faving! XD keep it going OR I'LL SHOOT U.
UnicornDeer chapter 4 . 12/3/2011
HEY I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS STORY I SEE THEM TOGATHER IN THE FUTURE :)

UPDATE SOOOON!
ohsnapples chapter 3 . 10/24/2011
Omg at last part was so creepy!Lol I would have freaked out if I was him! I was so not expecting that to happen at all! Very interesting chapter can't wait for the next one! :)