Reviews for A Wolf's Mate
Crunchie chapter 25 . 1/28/2013
plz upload next chapter :)))))
Guest chapter 25 . 1/26/2013
Yaaay updated thankyou! Love reading this :)
Safe Haven chapter 25 . 1/25/2013
Oh my god. You need to review or I just might die. Like pretty pretty pretty please? I'm begging! You need to hurry! I might cry if you don't. I need this to preoccupy my mind! AH! I can't handle it. HURRY!
Guest chapter 25 . 1/19/2013
nice!
HopelesslyWaitin chapter 25 . 1/14/2013
I stayed up all night reading this. Love it and you need to update this now. Can't wait anymore!
mylittleprincess chapter 25 . 1/8/2013
Cant wait for more!
Not allowed chapter 25 . 1/4/2013
Ok, so I have a fictionpress account but I'm not supposed to read M rated stuff soo... Yeah.
I really like your story; it's funny and sexy. I really want to see Charlotte meet Christian's parents! And why is Shawn so depressed? *le gasp* Could he be missing Charlotte?! Is he... Jealous? Yayy! Anyway, update because I'll be there to review! :)
Twishy04 chapter 25 . 1/2/2013
This was amazing! More please :) Keep up the good work and please update soon.
Binkybaby chapter 25 . 1/2/2013
Update soon
goldenfeather chapter 25 . 1/2/2013
Was able to catch up to the story in a whole day; from beginning to end. It's going reallllyy good so far, keep up the good work and update soon! :D 3
Guest chapter 25 . 1/1/2013
I am really excites cant wait. Please update soon!
Enamored Fan chapter 25 . 1/1/2013
Your an amazing writer. I loved this chapter I can't wait for the next one!
Little Lady Lords chapter 25 . 1/1/2013
Please post the next chapter soon.
Anony chapter 25 . 1/1/2013
This is definitely entertaining. However, I do suggest you get a new beta or something to edit your work. It has potential, but the grammatical errors are a bit too much. Sometimes, there are even words missing, which makes the whole story rusty. I really love it and try to overlook these mistakes. If you ever have time, please take the chance to proofread. I'm excited for the next chapter.
TheClosetWriter16 chapter 25 . 1/1/2013
Wow LOVED that chapter so much :) Christian is so sexy haha!
Check out my story if you feel like it ;D
519 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »