Reviews for A Wolf's Mate
Smartgirl94 chapter 31 . 6/25/2014
Why do I get the feeling that she made the situation worse by making that girl mad, she might tell her uncle who is on the council. Please update soon :D
IDRmyusername chapter 30 . 6/20/2014
I was so happy when I realized you posted a new chapter! It's been a while and I had to read the whole story over and I'm hooked all over again! I think Chap. 30 is just gonna help Charlotte and Christian grow as a couple and finally deal with some of their issues and I feel like this story is just breaking throug the main plot line. I can't wait for what lays ahead! Update soon pls!
DianyRdz chapter 30 . 6/16/2014
Wow, just read all 30 chapters today and wow! I cannot wait for the next update! This story is really interesting and well written. Update soon?
ReaderWriter2000 chapter 30 . 6/9/2014
*sniffle* *cry* I began this story three days ago and I have loved every minute of it. Even after 30 chapters, I still feel like you're only breaking the surface of the larger plot, yet I love the characters Char and Christian so much. I want the best for them. Please keep providing us with this amazing story!
twinklegoesthesea chapter 30 . 6/8/2014
LOVE!
bookwurm247 chapter 30 . 6/8/2014
Both are to blame. He kept secrets. I mean he kept telling her he will tell her everything but they never get around to it. She was using her parents marriage as her outlook on love. She shouldn't have though.
MrsHerondale chapter 30 . 6/7/2014
ahh your back! I'm so happy that you did not give up on this story. I can't wait for the next update :)
Aurora chapter 30 . 6/7/2014
I love the way you write. I understand that pretty shitty things must be happening in your life right now, but please try to update as frequently as you can. I really love this story. It has this dynamic that I just can't forget about. I'll read other stories but I always read all the available chapters for this story. So please have lots and lots of updates. I will wait for them. This story is worth it.
cwolfe623 chapter 30 . 6/6/2014
AHHHH! You updated, so awesome to know you haven't given up on this story or us. Please update soon?!
mylittleprincess chapter 30 . 6/6/2014
Why the hell he's mad, Charlotte go and punch him hard in the face, update please.
sara chapter 30 . 6/5/2014
this doesn't make any sense. during the Elaine/ Charlotte confrontation you said he looked guilty at Elaine, which would suggest that he was sorry that he hadn't contacted Elaine or that he was sorry to see her hurt over his bonding with Charlotte, but in this chapter he was only dating her to get information?
Smartgirl94 chapter 30 . 6/5/2014
DRAMA BOMB! Please update soon :D
Just Me chapter 30 . 6/5/2014
Yes! An update!
I've been waiting for a new chapter for ages!
I really want to know what'll happen! What will Charlotte do?
Poor Christian, it's understandable why he's hurt but also understandable why Charlotte thought what she did
Please update SOON
mangolove chapter 16 . 5/22/2014
I've been meaning to ask for a while and finally remembered! Where does Charlotte live? I really hope that Charlotte and Christian will get back together in the future. Fingers crossed!
Please please please update! Will you be updating more often now that it's summer? I know that you have your own personal life, but it's such a good story. Oh yeah, and several things I like about it is that Charlotte doesn't get Christian AND Mike as mates just because they're twins, the concept of life mates, and of course the sex! ;) You write really good sex scenes :D
Alpha Sam chapter 29 . 5/15/2014
Really great story! I wish to read more of it!
519 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »