Reviews for School Warriors: A Simple Delinquent Story
mjinx chapter 5 . 11/21/2012
Shivamaru x Akemi all the way! I'm kinda curious as to Akemi's past, though.

Still, a good job in this chapter. I like Shivamaru's way of thinking. xD

The bonus story was really funny, too.
mjinx chapter 4 . 11/21/2012
So much Shivamaru x Akemi hints in the first part! I bet they'll be a cute couple.

And Date joins them, hurray!

I like where the story is going. Off to the next chapter then. _
bradpara chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Seems like something that could be really good, though I must admit. You paticular writing style does take some getting used to.
mjinx chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
Date's a really good delinquent. If there's such a thing... Oh, whatever, I just like his personality.

First victory for the Duo! I have to say, you're good with the punches and the kicks and the fights overall. I can clearly imagine them in my mind.

Anyway, nice job with this chapter! _
Ereh chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
Well that was a good fight plus I like Date's personality. Hope more screentime for him. Ahaha!
Ereh chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
I forgot to mention this. This seemed to be in script format too huh. Well at least it's quite neat. Haha enjoying it so far. Gives me a warm feeling.
mjinx chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
Okay, finished Chapter 2!

I got to say, I realllllly like Akemi. Probable love interest perhaps?

Another thing, I like the contrasting personalities of Shivamaru and Touma. Sometimes the best buds are those who are like yin and yang! They balance each other out, so really good.

Looking forward to fights in the next chapters! xD
mjinx chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
This is... a really great opening chapter!

Though I'm not really fond of the script format nor this kind of shounen genre, this actually picked my interest quite a lot! I like the relationship between the two main characters, it's realistically portrayed and well-written!

It would be better if there were a bit of descriptions of the characters.

But still, a good job! xD
Ereh chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
And I finally started reading this! Ahaha! Honestly, when it's about delinquents, the manga Beelzebub always comes up to my mind. Shivamaru and Touma was like Oga and Furuichi. Haha sorry for that comparison. It just gave me that kind of feeling. Good start! I'm kind of curious how will they unite the East! Gotta keep on reading.
Jax Creation chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
Iyaaa, this is awesome (*w*)
It's so... Shonen-manga-like XD
Could totally see this as a doujinshi :3
Touma and Shivamaru are cool—total bros, ne!
Akemi is funny XD I sense romance in the future, fufufufu... Yay!

(Typo: A few [scrapes] is fine for me)
Jax Creation chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Lol, I love delinquent stories.
Script format is easy to read and imagine as manga panels. I laughed at the image of Shivamaru and Touma sneaking off all ninja-like (with the handkerchiefs over their heads and everything) while Kenshin was fighting the idiot trio XD
Anyway, this is cool :3 Nice work, Devil-kun!
Zelci chapter 8 . 8/20/2012
loving the story man, seeing lot's of simularities to manga like worst and crow and the Romance of the Three kingdoms but in a modern time! I'm impressed at how good this is, keep it up and I'll be looking forward to reading the rest of the series and then reading the newer ones when they come out!
M1zz chapter 9 . 6/2/2012
Alright here's my review of arc 2!

This was an awesome arc! I loved the fight scenes and I could really feel all of the action and stuff that the characters were going through. So good job on that part. Also I'm in love with Date, he's a very enjoyable character. Akemi seems like a very interesting person as well so I can't wait to see what other roll she'll play in the story.

But yeah, epic fights and awesome characters! Now on to the third arc!
Kisho chapter 16 . 6/2/2012
Aahhh, I need to keep better track of my inbox, nya, I almost missed this update orz;

*ahem*

Yayyyy, awesome new chapter, nya Nyaa, this'll be pretty awesome, between Taitou and the Luck Breakers now, nya Buuut, I am wondering now about what's going to happen in the Blue Square, nya owo

Either way, I'm gonna look forward with super-excitement to the next chap, nya! x3
M1zz chapter 4 . 5/31/2012
Alright, I shall review the first arc! p/

pI like it so far. The script form kind of threw me off because I normally only like it for plays and stuff but I think you did very well this writing style. I do wish there was a bit more physical description but otherwise it's good. I also noticed a few mistakes because you forgot to write a word or two but nothing major.p/ pNow on to the characters! I like Shivamaru (his name is kind of weird for a Japanese boy though) and I like his relationship with Touma. Date is funny and Akemi seems interesting and I'm wondering what part she'll have in the overall plot.p/ p/Anyways, on to arc two!
214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »