Reviews for Mother of Learning
Guest chapter 12 . 11/7
This chapter has so much foreshadowing that's invisible for a first-time reader but blaring obvious on a reread. It's so good.
GreatWyrmGold chapter 5 . 11/6
Rereading the early chapters, where I know exactly what's going on but Zorian doesn't have a clue, is always so...satisfying.
tich chapter 3 . 11/5
Zorian has the emotional capacity of a 10 year old
Thomas chapter 1 . 10/25
Best story ever. Once i have a job i will pay for the real book, because the author deserves it
Magesh chapter 108 . 10/16
This is the first story I am reading in fiction press and it was awesome.
Nerazim chapter 14 . 10/4
Rereading and I really think that THIS was the true turning point for Zorian. He's been forced to see that despite his varied responses Kiri has a mostly consistent way that deals with him that first day and he's starting to pay more attention to her as a person and not just a pain and somewhat responsibility, and he's now frequently (from this point) surrounded by people he can actually get along with and interact with positively (especially for extended periods).
His attitude towards people, while still stand-offish, is a far cry from what it was originally and this is where that starts to really SHOW, imo.

Even for maybe a third read, Zorian's development in the beginning is still very enjoyable.
Teacher-artist chapter 1 . 10/1
If you want assistance illustrating this series email me at .
Trojan Horse chapter 108 . 9/12
Wow. When I was recommended a story to read from a fiction website instead of a published book, I was skeptical. But the more I read the story, the more i got invested in it, and while not perfect, I think Mother of Learning has turned out to be one of my favourite novels. Absolutely loved and enjoyed your work, I wish you luck for your future endeavors :D
Cauti0n chapter 108 . 8/30
10/10
Long try chapter 26 . 8/15
Holy shit, what an ending! I can't wait to read the next arc!
Rolf chapter 1 . 7/31
Just finished reading the story and I absolutely loved it. Have been a fantasy fan for years, but this story is by far the best I ever read. Many thanks to you, my dear writer, for sharing it with us. It has brought me countless hours of fun. I wish I could find the donate button, because just reading this for free feels like a steal :-) I hope to read more from you in the future. Take care!
Maybe Typo chapter 50 . 7/25
Did you mean “younger” instead of “older”?

"I'm older than I look," Kael explained. "I'm two years older than the rest of our class, but Ilsa said that doesn't really matter."

This is like my 50th time re-reading this story by the way. I adore it and can’t wait to buy a physical copy someday :)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/18
Damn. For the first 3 chapter my impression of the mc. Hated this. Hated that. Complain this. Complain that.
Saud M chapter 108 . 7/5
Thank you so much for this masterpiece of a story, It's one of the best ones I've read and I can't wait till your next work!
Zyvrexx chapter 108 . 6/27
I do not know if you still read this but as a suggestion you could make a magic shifter with a primate (monkey/ape) many instincts that are shared and their would be less conflict between the instincts of those magic monkeys that were attracted to magic items and a human that would also be attracted to said items. I only point this out as nobody seemed to have considered shifting into a creature that had an extremely similar mindset to a human.
6,073 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »