Reviews for Mother of Learning
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16
Once correction to the summary:
It's called "Groundhog Day", not 'Groundhog's day'
Guest chapter 78 . 12/16
as isolated thing - an isolated thing
Guest chapter 78 . 12/16
fly fast and remain - fly fast and retain

in strongest possible terms - in the strongest possible terms
letouriste chapter 78 . 12/14
i know you will not answer but i'm still kinda curious about what you plan to do after that story is finished(should take at least 30 chapters).
i'm seriously rooting for another story in the same zorian POV a few years later,taking down some new troubles...or a young mage(his son/daughter/sister/futur member of his house?) finding himself in these troubles?
that would be a shame to stop using all these characters
Kevin chapter 78 . 12/14
Sorry less of a review, just gonna point out 2 typos you used the word “build” were in-built would be correct. Also somewhere in the chapter the word made was spelled maed or something similar. Love your story. Looking at how few restarts remain, I’m saddened that it seems to be winding down to a finish so soon. Hope you keep writing similar work when you finish this one.
Sepherohth chapter 78 . 12/14
Another awesome chapter, looking forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/13
typo:
customers purchases
customer's purchases
Guest chapter 78 . 12/13
When you question and interrogate someone who helps you so casually and play it off as if nothing happened, you know you are literally certified as an expert/archmage, or have been in this line of work for a long time now. Haha.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13
My asshole is ready for the epic clusterfuck when they get out of the time loop
Guest chapter 78 . 12/13
How many restarts are left?
letouriste chapter 75 . 12/12
i counted 26 restarts (could be 25 or 27)
landis963 chapter 78 . 12/12
Which restart are they on? Because I seem to recall there being 20 or so restarts left a few chapters back (before they decided to actually make use of Silverlake), and it's been a few restarts since then, and now another 6 have passed... They might be running out of time.
letouriste chapter 78 . 12/12
that's times i write a comment with my phone some words disapears:/ i'm sure i wrote them though
Letouriste chapter 78 . 12/12
So, now I can’t stop myself to imagine an immortal zorian.
Several bodies,polyglote,archimage on a lot of fields,travelling like he want all around the planet in no time and having created a black room pocket dimension for private forced to get closer to the kingdom(marriage or creating his own house)or hermit somewhere silverlake his studious personality,he would continue to create all kind of things and advance manking technology for the better and the worst(keeping most of the worst in closed doors for him and zach).
He would probably marry but I doubt that would last very has that driven personality and that’s generally leading to be single
MileyRowling chapter 78 . 12/12