Reviews for Mother of Learning
Cecil chapter 108 . 2/5
I need Zorian and Ako to fall in love. I surely hope this will be a thing.
brennan.barrington chapter 20 . 1/25
Even the loop covering the planet isn't enough. If the planet orbits a star, astronomers at the beginning of each loop would notice that the star's sunspot pattern, for example, instantly changes. If there are other planets in the system, they would suddenly be in the wrong places in the sky.

It being limited to the local solar system would probably be enough; a few years of stellar drift (under our physics) isn't sufficient to be observable with early-20th-century telescope technology. Assuming that there haven't been any supernovae or anything similar since the loop started, it could continue for a very long time before anything became visibly wrong with interstellar space.
mary.okeeffe.16 chapter 1 . 1/14
I love your breakpoints and the book cover.
Enthusiastic seeker of glorious perfection chapter 108 . 1/11
The ending was generally ok, but i would have loved to see zorian and akoja together though and a whole lot of things too. Hope you'll include those in the sequel... Looking forward to it!
Emoswen chapter 108 . 9/20/2023
I'm a time loop fiction fanatic and this is truly a work of art. I really appreciate you sticking through this. I'm not sure, but is the name of this based after the Grey Hunter in the end? Anyway, this has been a really enjoyable part of my life for the past few months of reading this. Start to finish, I believe it's perfect.
Lukool1800 chapter 44 . 8/23/2023
Oof for Zorian in the ways of social drama.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2023
I started reading this back in 2011 when you first started it and read it for the first couple years as you posted new chapters. I ended up taking a long hiatus and just recently came back to finish reading it. I'm so excited! I just wanted to say congratulations on publishing!
Guest chapter 92 . 3/11/2023
Just that ending sentence melted my heart. For all the entertaining fights and fantastic character and plot development, that might well be my favorite part so far. Sweet and wholesome and fantastic.
Glaukops chapter 108 . 3/3/2023
Brilliant piece of fiction! I’d have loved to get a longer epilogue but apart from that I absolutely loved it.
Reborn chris chapter 108 . 1/22/2023
Sharp
Knightly Reader chapter 3 . 1/18/2023
Having read to the end I would be really interested in how some of the side characters' months play out when Zorian makes different choices. I mean what happens when Zorian does not make the anti-rash slave?
AcceleratorStrongestLv5 chapter 108 . 10/24/2022
Nice work
Returning Reader chapter 45 . 10/24/2022
I have enjoyed the story for years, coming back for many reread as it updated and finished. Can’t wait for my physical copy!

Anyway, the point of this specific review was to thank you for the diverse cast of female characters. They populate Zorian’s world the way they populate my own, something that should be common but is surprisingly rare in the fantasy genre. If I felt more confident about my ability to spell their names from memory I would list them, but as it stands I’ll simply say thank you for making them people with their own goals and lives rather than stereotypes and accessories. Zorian’s mother, sister, landlady, friends, classmates, teachers, and enemies all exist with as much detail as his male family, teachers, classmates, employers, and enemies. It sucks that I am so pleasantly surprised by it, but that doesn’t make the joy I get out of this story any less. I adore your wealth building and hope to continue enjoying it for decades to come..

Wish you the best.
Fence chapter 2 . 10/16/2022
Too much telling not enough showing of the characters and their emotions, too much just going through the daily life, there is no problem, no climax, only threat that has been even vaguely hinted at is something perhaps going on with the festival. All in all, not a bad read, just some small amateurish moves with the characters.
Guest chapter 44 . 10/7/2022
The walking doormat is now comforting and soothing bruised egos that are jealous of him. Ugh.
6,108 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »