Reviews for Mother of Learning
o 7 chapter 73 . 3h
oml
so about 33 restarts left?
I await the upcoming chappies :D
Guest chapter 73 . 11h
Great Indiana Jones reference! Love how the story is progressing and I look forward to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 73 . 12h
Why not mind control the spider ? Or use necromancy on it's soul ? It's imprevious to magic, but i don't remember anything saying it's soul was invulnerable.
J03MAN chapter 73 . 13h
I agree with gary's review. I'm sure you plan to deliver on all those Dominos you just set up but it does make this particular chapter relatively unsatisfying. Guess I'll have to wait another month. Keep up the great work. Chapters like this suck month to month but taking the story as a whole into account they're sometimes unavoidable and can make the story better in the end.

Gary
I love this story but this chapter was so unsatisfying. It kept building up to interesting things then skipping over the climax to something completely unrelated. Yay, they're going to battle the hydra by themselves!... -break- Oh no, the mage guild is coming after Zorian for unlicensed magic!... -break- Finally, they will discover a primordial location!... -break- Cool, they're going to break into a heavily guarded facility!... -break-
guest chapter 73 . 22h
It was great and fun as always, but i can't help but be disappointed at the time skip a bit. One of my favorite things about MoL is how well it does slow incremental growth. While I can see why a time skip is useful for getting through it in a reasonable fashion, I would have liked to see a lot more detail... this chapter felt a bit... different. More summary then usual shenanigans?
On the other hand, I may just want more story in general.
sfu chapter 73 . 8/22
They consider the spider mission more difficult than the Hydra because they cannot harm the spider due to the eggs. That's crazy.
Guest chapter 73 . 8/22
Good work! I look forward to more.
MileyRowling chapter 73 . 8/22
Great update!
Arsonary chapter 73 . 8/22
Omg, I wanna see them use the cannon! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Gary chapter 73 . 8/21
c4 chapter 73 . 8/21
Oh silverlake.
You didn't just trained a giant spider...
But also a giant troublemaking time traveller!
Letouriste chapter 73 . 8/21
Now I think about that,zorian simulacrum will definitively pose problem outside of the time have a strong survival instinct so do the time loop,they have no choice about that matter:they die at the end of the loop maybe zorian can use that over mind control system of the hydra for creating more subservient version of himself,keeping strong control of them and acting like the core of a multimind being and not just like the original one
madsaltyreader chapter 73 . 8/21
GOD, did I love this chapter, the banter between zach and zorian was extremely good, the pacing was excellent, and I really do love it when zorian creates spells and devices.
All in all, I'm surprised the author hasnt brought this fiction to an editor in order to sell a book version of this fiction, Mother of learning would defenitly be a best seller.
Distopian chapter 73 . 8/21
Favorite line: "The bats and other animals that moved into the buildings after a few days definitely appreciated their new accommodations, though." I really appreciate this story's sense of humor. And going after a giant spider, omg! That is going to be exciting, one way or another.
Mattness chapter 73 . 8/21
A great read again! Now that Zorian knows how to link with his Simulacrums using his soul, I really hope he gets some similar mind magic skills to the Aranea matriarch of the Cyorian web. Zorian was quite interested/jealous of her skills to throw her mind to any aranea in the web that she wanted to use as conduit, so presumably now whoever talks to one of the simulcra can also talk to Zorian, which seems very convenient. If he manages to get down the ability of the matriarch (or the hydra) to pay attention to multiple things at once, in a sort of parallel processing, having a rough feed on what the simulacra are doing at all times should be possible. He can effectively and truly be at multiple locations at the same time. Awesome skill! Let's hope he get's into those inner mind magic related skills sometime soon, it's fascinating. The turning part of his mind into a magical calculator also seems like an invaluable skill for warding and artificing in general!
3,499 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »