Reviews for Mother of Learning
TheWick chapter 108 . 13h
I started reading MoL about five, or was it six, years ago. I was still in Highschool at the time and now here I am, about to graduate College and go out into the “Real World”...

Thanks, truly, from the bottom of my heart. MoL reignited a passion for fantasy that I hadn’t realized had died and coming back and rereading the story once a year after a few chapters had dropped made me fall in love all over again.

I don’t know if you’ve already given thought towards publishing MoL, whether it would be through a traditional publisher or if you’d self-publish on Amazon or something, but just now I’m dying to have your book on my shelf.

Best,
David
Phoebe Huckabay chapter 26 . 11/28
You shot me!" the Red Robe's voice yelled hysterically behind him. "What kind of mage uses a gun!?"

I don’t know why but I just find this utterly hilarious! I absolutely love this story and I’ve reread at least ten times! It’s one of my favorites! I would love to have a physical copy! Have you thought about publishing? There are websites and companies that also professionally bind books too.
Lyova chapter 108 . 11/28
Splendid. Thank you for writing.
Guest chapter 106 . 11/26
Okay... Um... Solid ending bro
K1 chapter 96 . 10/22
Great twist and reveal.
Tourfaint chapter 108 . 10/20
And thank you for writting it, i have devoured this book far faster than i should've, it was the best piece of fantasy i had the pleasure of reading in a very long time !
K1 chapter 48 . 10/19
This is great.
lederware chapter 99 . 10/19
The first mistake I found: “But I am learning thing here, so it's okay. This isn't a zero sum game.”

Absolutely captivating story!
Light chapter 30 . 10/19
Very interesting.
K1 chapter 19 . 10/18
Really very enjoyable.
K1 chapter 5 . 10/17
This is wonderfully wonderful.
Guest chapter 54 . 10/15
*Looonnnnggg Sloooowwwww Bliinnnnnkk*
'Well, fuck' indeed!
Guest chapter 48 . 10/15
Just wanted to express my appreciation for this wonderful tale.
Thanks so much for sharing your time and talent!
Erik chapter 108 . 10/12
Thank you for a great story.
Tenzing Lama chapter 108 . 10/11
Great story! I really enjoyed reading it, I hope to read more of your stories in the future. One of the few we novels that I actually enjoy and reminds me that, "it's not just me getting bored of reading" XD but that my requirements for stories are higher.
6,005 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »