Reviews for Mother of Learning
579bristling chapter 87 . 3/17
Various characters use object pronoun with conjunction where subject pronoun should be used, as in "me and Joe did this", which should be "Joe and I did this".
Quinn Mallory chapter 78 . 3/17
Hasn't conventional lighter-than-air flight occurred to anyone in this universe?
Quinn Mallory chapter 74 . 3/16
I don't see why Zorian continues to object morally to certain acts. None of it matters: everyone and everything he might harm is erased at the end of the month anyway! Kant was an idiot
Quinn Mallory chapter 67 . 3/16
Saw that one coming
Tollan chapter 108 . 3/16
This is the best story I’ve read on here and a competitor for many of my favorite books of all time. You’ve done your audience proud, nobody103. I hope you know that.
Thank you for this adventure.
Cecil chapter 108 . 2/5
I need Zorian and Ako to fall in love. I surely hope this will be a thing.
brennan.barrington chapter 20 . 1/25
Even the loop covering the planet isn't enough. If the planet orbits a star, astronomers at the beginning of each loop would notice that the star's sunspot pattern, for example, instantly changes. If there are other planets in the system, they would suddenly be in the wrong places in the sky.

It being limited to the local solar system would probably be enough; a few years of stellar drift (under our physics) isn't sufficient to be observable with early-20th-century telescope technology. Assuming that there haven't been any supernovae or anything similar since the loop started, it could continue for a very long time before anything became visibly wrong with interstellar space.
mary.okeeffe.16 chapter 1 . 1/14
I love your breakpoints and the book cover.
Enthusiastic seeker of glorious perfection chapter 108 . 1/11
The ending was generally ok, but i would have loved to see zorian and akoja together though and a whole lot of things too. Hope you'll include those in the sequel... Looking forward to it!
Emoswen chapter 108 . 9/20/2023
I'm a time loop fiction fanatic and this is truly a work of art. I really appreciate you sticking through this. I'm not sure, but is the name of this based after the Grey Hunter in the end? Anyway, this has been a really enjoyable part of my life for the past few months of reading this. Start to finish, I believe it's perfect.
Lukool1800 chapter 44 . 8/23/2023
Oof for Zorian in the ways of social drama.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2023
I started reading this back in 2011 when you first started it and read it for the first couple years as you posted new chapters. I ended up taking a long hiatus and just recently came back to finish reading it. I'm so excited! I just wanted to say congratulations on publishing!
Guest chapter 92 . 3/11/2023
Just that ending sentence melted my heart. For all the entertaining fights and fantastic character and plot development, that might well be my favorite part so far. Sweet and wholesome and fantastic.
Glaukops chapter 108 . 3/3/2023
Brilliant piece of fiction! I’d have loved to get a longer epilogue but apart from that I absolutely loved it.
Reborn chris chapter 108 . 1/22/2023