Reviews for Mother of Learning
renextronex chapter 20 . 5/6/2020
I gotta say, the matriarch is such a delightful character, my favorite so far
E chapter 108 . 5/6/2020
Thank you. Sincerely, thank you.
Your world-building is amazing, and had I not discovered this story after I had gotten in too deep with building my own D&D world, I would have gladly stolen yours as better and more novel than anything I could ever create.
If you ever do publish this story, whether as an e-Book or a physical book, please post one more 'chapter' here so we who are subscribed can get notified.

Thank you, once more.
DanMaku chapter 108 . 5/5/2020
I wasn't here since the beginning, but it has been quite a few years since I hopped on board.
I'm glad I did. What a ride. Far from perfect, as all things are, but I still can confidently say I wouldn't have gotten here if I wasn't enjoying the hell out of myself. I'd leave some actual criticism, but judging by this afterword, it sounds like you've already heard most of what I have to say in that regard.
So, I suppose, all I have to say is:
Thank you.
Matt W chapter 108 . 4/30/2020
Thank you so much for this amazing story! I've followed you for 8 years, hard to believe it's finally over! This story is had always been one of my favourites. It's sad to it end, but I'm really love how it turned out. Great job! Looking forward to your next project!
A huge fan chapter 108 . 4/30/2020
And of the greatest things I've ever read. Definitely franchise worthy
A huge fan chapter 102 . 4/29/2020
Awe-Some!
mangoeatingsnake chapter 1 . 4/26/2020
Hello Mr. Nobody. I wish to let you know that your story is great and I've been given many hours of entertainment. You're a very good author.
Guest chapter 108 . 4/23/2020
Thank you.
Guest chapter 108 . 4/5/2020
Amazing story.
SuperiorShortness chapter 106 . 4/4/2020
Remember how the gods went silent hundreds of years ago? Isn't it eerily reminiscent of how the angels were unable to be contacted inside the time loop? Yup. One theory is that there's actually an outer loop: a time loop on a global scale at magnitudes of the power of the one we've seen in the story, powerful enough to replicate the angels, but not the gods.

It probably wouldn't have been created by the gods themselves, because as their creation of the temporary loop and all its restrictions shows, they consider it unethical to create and destroy creatures that venture too far away from their original existences in time. A time loop hundreds of years long is so far past unethical it's not even funny. All the people who get born and live their existences get wiped out, again and again. Perhaps the entity that did it was another primordial, or even the Dragon Below - if that's the case, then it no doubt has a nefarious purpose.

There's tons of ways to bounce fic ideas off of that: what was the event/state the outer time loop is trying to achieve? Is Zorian or the events of sealing the primordial one of the key outcomes? Is it possible to escape a loop that you weren't even born into?
But what I really want to see is
Spoiler
Quatach-Ichl is the looper.

HELL YEAH.

Waiting patiently for the sequel...
Rafael256 chapter 108 . 4/3/2020
Thank me for reading?
Thank you for allowing me to read this masterpiece.

I've greatly enjoyed reading it over the years.

You are an inspiration to writers.

Kudos, sir. /e bows deeply
May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house
Skyopal chapter 108 . 4/3/2020
I am glad I could be part of the experience,
Thank you for sharing this adventure,
I wish you success and the blessing of the muses
and hope many more will read this novel
Guest chapter 105 . 4/1/2020
amazing chapter. The best one yet, even for those who suspected it by the title. It really let me feel why he betrayed Zack. Turns out Zach, like Zorian, did have a group of people helping him but lost their trust.
Krok chapter 108 . 3/29/2020
I've been following this story for a while and gotta say I really love it. From start to finish I've always been excited to see what's next and how Zorian is going to deal with everything and it's been great to read, thank you so much for your writing.
Riniko22 chapter 108 . 3/27/2020
I want to thank you for this truly enjoyed story. I only found and started reading it about a year ago or less and have to say that it has held my interest ever since. I wish you good health during this time and hope to be able to read more of your work in the future. Both Zorian and his little sister Kirielle have become more than just characters in a story, but people that I know or would wish to know. So, good luck and live and be well.
6,113 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »