Reviews for Mother of Learning
BorviX chapter 108 . 2/16/2020
Thank you so much for sharing such an epic story with us. Finding a new chapter was ready to be ready was always a highlight of my day.
Zelime chapter 108 . 2/16/2020
Thank you very much for this great story, I started it thank to a french translation when I was 15 and now I am 20. So Zorian and Zack accompany my for a fourth of my life, thank you once more for this.
Stephen Marsh chapter 108 . 2/15/2020
Just wanted to say that I really enjoyed the stories and the wrap up.
HouseOfJack chapter 108 . 2/15/2020
Fucking amazing. I've only been following the story for the last two-ish years or so, but I love your work and don't really know what to say. It's been a journey, more for you than us (your readers), and I hope you've had as much fun writing this as I did reading it. Was it flawed? Yes. But was it fabulous? Fucking yes.
Cloaked shadow chapter 108 . 2/15/2020
Just finished reading last chaoters. The story was awesome. Thank you, my dear author. I hope this publishing thing will work out. I'd buy paper version of this book (assuming it can be shipped to Russia).

I liked info dumps, BTW, and Kirielle :3

Also yay for Avernum as an inspiration!

Also 2. 108 chapters is an amusing number to have :)
Guest chapter 108 . 2/15/2020
This was a fantastic read. Thanks for writing it and giving us a great world we could lose ourselves in. I look forward to your future works.
Kekel chapter 1 . 2/15/2020
Hi, I’ve been following this story for so many years I’ve lost count. Thanks for writing this one — I really enjoyed taking this journey together with Zorian, Zach, and their families. You should consider setting up an email collection widget for fans who would be interested in purchasing the book when you decide to get it published. I would be interested in supporting you for the years of endless entertainment and nights of countless sleep, and I’m sure many others would love to know whenever you’d like to publish it. Thanks again! We love you!
GreatWyrmGold chapter 105 . 2/15/2020
The insight into Red Robe's mind was fascinating, and the rest of the chapter was fascinating. Makes me kinda wish this whole story had the occasional interlude from the perspective...wait, something about this seems familiar...
GreatWyrmGold chapter 104 . 2/15/2020
Damn.

The insight into Zach's mind was fascinating, and the rest of the chapter was badass. Makes me kinda wish this whole story had the occasional interlude from the perspective of a secondary character, kinda like Wildbow does.

Have I mentioned "damn"? Because wow, that was a chapter.
Guest chapter 108 . 2/14/2020
Thanks for the fun ride! I only started reading a couple of years ago, but I’ve enjoyed Mother of Learning immensely. I wish you the best in your next endeavors and look forward to reading those as well.
Engr.Mark chapter 108 . 2/14/2020
A nice read. Character development extends to the supporting characters, foreshadowing is well done, Magic systems are well done. Time lapses are done nicely. There are some negatives but I just cant get to express it right so might as well shut it.a
Anyhow, great job author! You might do better with an editor and proof reader to evaluate the story and talk about things to produce more ideas.
madsamurai chapter 107 . 2/14/2020
Poor gray hunter. Primordial essence is a hell of a drug...
Tura chapter 107 . 2/14/2020
Thank you so much for writing this story! I hope the publishing isn't too far off, i can't wait to have a physical copy on my shelf. :)
Guest chapter 108 . 2/13/2020
Loved it and thanks for this great read
I looked forward to every chapter
Tim chapter 108 . 2/13/2020