Reviews for Mother of Learning
Guest chapter 107 . 2/13/2020
Great book
Martin chapter 108 . 2/13/2020
Thanks for your work.

I was happy I discovered this Gem fairly late still its 2 years now and it was always a plessure reading this.
I hope a Lengthy aftermath comes becase thats whats missing in so many good storys an ending thats nice and dont hold too much loose ends or is too short.
Please let us know when you get it Published i realy want it as a Book collektion should be 8-9 i guess, to read it again when it happens.

Thanks for sticking with it and Congratulations on a Masterpiece. Thank you again!
Rydio chapter 108 . 2/13/2020
Hello, i've been reading since 2013. Thank you and congratulations for finishing. I'd love to read about the numerous characters and what they are doing after the end. I'd suggest something like Arifureta's author Shirakome did: he writes short-medium adventures featuring one or more characters, with the protagonist showing up to help or advice them somewhere along the line, or even as a background/unknown helper.

This is just me dreaming. Best of luck in your next endeavors.
SAIKA34 chapter 108 . 2/12/2020
Wow, I can barely believe that this story is over now... I enjoyed every single chapter! My only regret is that this ends (for now), lol. I am very glad that this story was my introduction to FictionPress! Thank you for a VERY entertaining story.
macdjord chapter 107 . 2/12/2020
Slow. Over 8 years to finish a single novel? Start over!

(I kid. I've been waiting about 4 years to make that joke~)

Really, this is awesome. I discovered it back in 2013, when it was only 19 chapter in, and I've been hooked ever since. I have very mixed feelings about it ending: on the one hand, there's no more; on the other, it's *complete*.

If you do get it published, please make an announcement! I'll absolutely buy it.

I'm going to do a re-read now; hopefully, when I finish that, I'll be able to make a more productive, critical review, which I'll post attached to Ch. 108.
qwqs chapter 108 . 2/12/2020
I just read this story recently (no long-term fan). I heard people lamented that it was about to end even though it is so good so I took it up out of curiosity. It did live up to such claim I have to vehemently agree. I am not sure about perfect, but at the very least, the entire story remained very interesting until the end. Still are, even after it ended.

Honestly, I was almost tempt to ask you for permission to write the sequel (fan version) but I at least knew that it is out of my league at the moment.

I am a writer under this name in fanfiction site. My writing skill is above average (I like to believe so), but nowhere near as amazing as yours considered that English is not my mother tongue and I can tell stories in the language only in straightforward manner at the moment. Plus, it is a fact that time is not something I have a plenty of (sadly).

In the end, it was just an impulsive thought without anything to back it up. I will still think about the possible sequel in my head though and it may possibly be with me for the next few days.

I would be a liar if I said I would not appreciate it if and when the sequel actually came out. I feel a lot of potential in the epiloque and it gives me a lot to fantasize about. Well written, indeed.

I know it is kind of boring to continuously writing the same story for several years. So I understand that you would want to begin something new - something that has been stuck in you head for years now - and I am sure as hell looking forward to what you will cook up next.

It is just a reminder from me that there always will be this story for you to come back to after you have exhausted your ideas of the masterpieces or when you want to take a little rest. I am certain that I am not the only reader with this opinion. So you can come back to this story at anytime with an easeful mind.

Whatever you do, please be reminded that you are no longer alone in your writing journey anymore - unlike when you just started this story - there are a lot of people who are willing to support in whatever your decisions are and I recently became one of them.

From a Thai amateurish writer who recently became your fan.
Jelle chapter 108 . 2/12/2020
Thank you for the amazing ride the last couple of years :).
Guest chapter 108 . 2/12/2020
I started reading this about 4 years ago. It is one of my favorite books because it has an interesting plot, a main character that is not cliche, and a fleshed our magic system. There are so many amazing things about this novel. I cannot wait to see it published
Guest chapter 108 . 2/12/2020
I just read this story recently (no long-term fan). I heard people lamented that it was about to end even though it is so good so I took it up. It do
Invisiblepip chapter 108 . 2/11/2020
This story was absolutely phenomenal. I fell in love with all the characters and the world-building was created with a sense of clarity that not even published novels can boast of. Thank you for having the perseverance to stick with this story till the end and actually finish it! Thank you for the years of excitement and thank you so so much for writing this story. I wish you all the luck in your future endeavors and I eagerly look forward to them.
Garibaldi the Black chapter 108 . 2/11/2020
Thank you for the wonderful story. It's been a blast reading it since whenever I came on board.
Guest chapter 107 . 2/11/2020
They may be Friendly, but they are also Giant and not to mention, Spiders.
TheOneWhoReadsTooMuch chapter 108 . 2/11/2020
I would buy this so quick if it was published.
This is the kind of thing I would proudly display on my bookshelf.
AbbyTheNormal chapter 108 . 2/11/2020
It is both incredibly satisfying and incredibly maudlin to see this story finished. I don't remember exactly when i started reading this, though i believe it was before the Aranea showed up and made the whole story even better. Either way its been at least a good third of my life that I've been eagerly following this story, and in that time i've reread it literally dozens of times. It's brought an enormous amount of enjoyment to me, and i look forward to whatever it is you write in the future-especially if any sequel/extended epilogue happens to feature Novelty more, because she is in fact the best character and deserves only the best _
6,114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »