Reviews for Mother of Learning
Mateusz chapter 108 . 2/11/2020
Thanks for an amazing story! I discovered it last year, and it was awesome to read and discuss with some of my internet friends. Xvim is my favorite character, but there were a lot of standouts, and Zorian filled the protagonist role a lot more satisfactorily than many book/film/tv protagonists I've come across.

I really, really hope you either officially publish this story or self-publish - I'd love to have a paper copy of Mother of Learning to add to my fantasy bookshelf. I'm not sure about the official publishing process, but I do know that the self-published author Andrew Rowe (of the Arcane Ascension series) is a fan of your work and would probably answer any questions you have if you contacted him. He has a blog. But hopefully you have plenty of interest circulating for MoL, so you won't need suggestions from a random reviewer!

Should we follow your blog if we want to get updates on your future writing?
KaidenFury chapter 108 . 2/11/2020
I discovered my love of the time-loop/Groundhog-day trope through this novel, im glad to have followed it throughout the years. Thanks for the chapters.
Jinx999 chapter 107 . 2/11/2020
Thank you so much for writing this story and thank you so, so much for finishing it. It's been an incredible ride and an amazing achievement. I hope you do enjoy whatever you do next and it brings as much joy to as many people as this work.
Guest chapter 108 . 2/11/2020
I have really enjoyed this story. Thank you for sharing with us!
Guest chapter 108 . 2/11/2020
Thank you really. I loved every bit of this.
I haven’t missed a chapter since I discovered it. If you want to edit a lot, just remember that people love your story for a reason. The critics might sound clever, but some French writer once wrote that a book is round and full like an egg, and that it’s not easy to take or add to it. The rhythm can be messed up by confronting the writer you were then as the one you are now. Well I am sure you know that actually, and that you’ll do great.
Thanks chapter 108 . 2/11/2020
Really a great story, totally will buy it when you publish. Must be surreal to be done after a 9 year task.
Joe chapter 108 . 2/11/2020
Thank you so much for this! The ending was so satisfying. I look forward to when you publish this as a book, I want to share this work with so many of my friends. I love your world building, and I love your characters. Parting is such sweet sorrows, but with hope I look out that this might not be the last.
Guest chapter 108 . 2/11/2020
What a ride. Must say, I really enjoyed it, and kudos for actually finishing this, I was elated when I discovered you were still updating. Thanks for sharing this with us, I look forward to more from you. I’d love to run a pathfinder campaign in this, or a homebrew.
Guest chapter 107 . 2/11/2020
she things - she thinks
LeTouriste chapter 108 . 2/11/2020
congratz! i admit i didn't read your last few chapters yet, i had a busy few weeks. i can't wait to have the time to do so.
I really dread spoilers tho xD
Guest chapter 108 . 2/11/2020
Thank you for this great novel! It was excellent and easily in my top 3 ever read. I only wonder what happens to Zorian and Zach friendship, Oganj having Imperial Orb and Crown. I also wished that Angel would gift Zorian with Octahedron Divine Stabilisation Frame to increase his mana amount as a reward for being major help in preventing Panaxeth release, his archmage skills he achieved himself and I think he should be rewarded for that help.
Azniel chapter 108 . 2/11/2020
That was a fantastic story. Ive been reading your story since years ago and a lot has happened since then but it was nice to have kept the habit of checking for a new update on this. Gotta say im interested in the extended epilogue and see what zorian would be doing here on out. Honestly hoping for a big heroic reveal of his and zachs hard work in saving the city lol
c4 chapter 108 . 2/11/2020
Hello nobody!
Congratulations on finishing this story!
I started to read your story when I was in college around 2014.
I found it by chance while reading Date-a-Live in Baka-Tsuki.
I really can't believe I've stick around this for all these years.
Every time I crave to read MoL, I start at The Sister Effect.
I believe its the most memorable character development for Zorian.
(Zorian you Siscon lol)
I've dropped all my reading list, from KR, CN to JP, but not this.
Now that Mother of Learning has ended, I don't know what read next lol.
Thank you for such a wonderful story.
~
Tim chapter 107 . 2/11/2020
This was by far and above one of the best books that I have ever read, I avidly hope that You either continue this or write a new story. I read most of your story on royalroad though. Have a good day and thank you again for this magnificent experience
Talon of Anathrax chapter 108 . 2/11/2020
This story was great for start to finish, and I'm glad to see it come to a satisfying conclusion! However, I am extremely hyped for any "long-term epilogues" or sequels. There's no way Zorian can keep his involvement hidden in the long run - Quatach-Ichl knows who Zorian is and knows what he did, and is his enemy. Same thing with the Dragon. I seriously doubt they'll refrain from telling anyone about the time loop or about Zorian and his mind magic. And this is a situation that is getting investigated extensively, and that they probably won't give up on even if they fail to find results now (unless new Spinter Wars wreck everything, I guess). Furthermore, then there are money issues, the Church and the Angels, keeping his pet Hydra hidden, Zorian's restlessness, etc. I'm very curious about how things will go down once some of this information starts getting known to the Eldemarian government!

I don't expect Zorian to actually manage to live a life of obscurity. At the very least, there'll be people who'll know him as an archmage, and there'll be his role in the negociations between the aranea and Eldemar. What does Zorian end up doing with his life? Does he get involved in wars and conspiracies again?

I'm also very curious about his sister's future! Does Kirielle become a mage? Does she marry that guy she didn't like?

Thanks a lot for writing all this!
6,113 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »