Reviews for Mother of Learning
BobVosh chapter 107 . 2/10/2020
Oh great, if there was anything that needed a buff it was that crazy mage hunting spider. Good call.

Love it.
fdf chapter 108 . 2/10/2020
You're awesome!
Ariana Deralte chapter 108 . 2/10/2020
Thanks so much for your years of effort writing this! It has been an epic and amazing journey. My brother and I have been reading and discussing your chapters as they come out for the past two years we enjoy this story so much. I believe you can totally clean it up, remove a few copyright protected monsters and publish this:) Of course, I wouldn't say no to an extended epilogue as well;) Thank you again!
asis chapter 108 . 2/10/2020
Dude, this is a great story. I seriously recommend that after you edit it you get it published!
NZPIEFACE chapter 108 . 2/10/2020
Thank you. Till next time.
blood mage chapter 108 . 2/10/2020
thanks for your work all this years, i started reading it 8 years ago and was really one the best novels i had read. really worth it. but are you truly saying that you would make a sequel eventually?, just after that ending? that's just teasing, pure evil. here i was hopping wars and gigant monsters. haha
Kai Iak chapter 108 . 2/10/2020
Wooooooooooh! It's finished!
NOOOOOOOOO! It's finished!
Guest chapter 108 . 2/10/2020
I love your story so much. From the characters to the world. I remember randomly finding your story one day from one of the most curious bouts of randomly clicking around to find something to read and stumbled upon this Amazing story. Your story actually in sense gave me a bit of light in my life as I read and awaited the next chapter looking forward to it and never being bored of rereading it from the prologue until the latest chapter over and over again. I don't write comments but this story really drew me in and reading the final chapter and your after thoughts, I can't help but feel extremely motivated in life all of a sudden. Thank you for writing and sharing this amazing story. I wish you good luck and look forward to reading another amazing story from you no matter how long I have to wait.
Guest chapter 108 . 2/10/2020
This was a wonderful part of my life. Thank you very much. I’ll keep an eye out for anything else you happen to write along the way.

All the best.
Jack chapter 108 . 2/10/2020
Hey, if you dont decide to go for a sequel. Does Zorian end up with anyone? Romantically?
thepolitic525 chapter 108 . 2/10/2020
Jesus fucking CHRIST, man! You really, really, truly outdid yourself with this. I got on the train real late (November 2019?) but I'm so very grateful to have hopped on. Regardless of any mistakes you made here in terms of typo or grammar or whatnot, you created something truly *amazing* that I'm not sure I'll ever get anywhere else. Thank you for this, from the bottom of my heart to the top- This is one to stand the test of time.
Guest chapter 108 . 2/10/2020
thank you for this amazing story.
Dreamwolf59 chapter 108 . 2/10/2020
A heartfelt thank you for finishing this wonderful story that have been a much loved monthly event for more than five years for now. I realize that it would be very hard to publish this in book form (just how would you partition the books) but if you somehow manage, count me in as a buyer.

I would love to read a "slice of life" serial about Z&Z and their friends in the future. When Eldemars royals realize Zorians capacity, they basically have two choices either kill him or grant him a major house status in order to bind him to the throne. I am a bit disappointed that the angels didn't return to Zorian with a thanks and a gift though, ungrateful lot.

Once again thank you.
CorvidReader chapter 108 . 2/10/2020
Good morning!
With deep regrets I tell you: I practically devoured your fantastically written story within the last two weeks, while you took nine years writing it. I finished today, just as you published the Epilogue. The story is glorious and my regrets are that I carelessly read and read and read. And read. And would continue to read if you bothered to write Epilogue II and Epilogue III.

You might have done (?) some retconning of early chapters, I don't know because I have not been around back then. The latest 15 chapters had some typos in them that bothered me, but that was just a distraction and you explained it yourself in the afterword. Now, for the finished story available to me I can only applaud you, this whole package is well-rounded. There is the saying that "sufficiently analyzed magic is just like science", and with this story it felt really true. And the maps have been great, easy to find and really really helpful in following the story.

I can't state my recommendation more clearly: For any "Enthusiastic Seeker of Novels": Lo, this is the good stuff.
Lord Fiction chapter 108 . 2/10/2020
Thank you so much for this incredible story! I’ve followed it since 2015 and I’m very happy that you’ve completed it. Sorry for my English, I'm Brazilian :)
6,114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 .. Last Next »