Reviews for Mother of Learning
Asviloka chapter 108 . 2/10/2020
Thank you very much for sharing your beautiful crazy little story with the world. I first found it years ago and it remains one of my favourite works of fiction. I'm so glad you've been able to reach the audience that you have - and so thankful that you were willing to give us your story with no paywall. As someone who's often had no spare money for entertainment, people like you are a great blessing in the harder patches of life.

Thank you, and best wishes with whatever projects you attempt in the future. :)

P.S. any plans to revisit your fanfictions? xD I'm very glad you provided a summary, but would have greatly enjoyed seeing it written fully. However, I understand completely if you've moved on and have no interest in returning.
End of an Era chapter 108 . 2/10/2020
I feel weirdly happy reading your final note to us. For so long, I’ve read this story and left reviews, never knowing if you actually read them. The author of Mother of Learning seemed strange, reclusive, and above it all without the end-chapter notes that accompany most fiction around here. I’m glad there weren’t notes. There’s only so many things you can say in them and the pure story format definitely gave me more confidence in it getting finished one day. You had a plan, that was clear, and I had as much assurance as is possible in this site that you would carry it through so long as you are able. I look forward to buying this story in a bookstore someday. Just promise you’ll have a classy cover design. Lots of love - a faithful fan
Awesome. Thank you
Guest chapter 108 . 2/10/2020
Thank you for the wonderful series. I always looked forward to updates and would usually drop everything to read them. I look forward to reading what you write in the future!
PJ chapter 108 . 2/10/2020
Absolutely magnificent. I LOVE it and that onminous final was very nice for letting imagination run wild. My opinion is that the only reason for your book to not have more followers in this page is that not many people know it (i only enter because of you).
Good look for publicing it, even if you don't need It :).
ericsondeleon24 chapter 108 . 2/10/2020
I really love this web novel. I've waited religiously for the monthly updates and have felt as though I knew Cyoria really well. The last sentence of Ch 108 made me feel like I had finally come home from an epic journey.
rajvir chapter 108 . 2/10/2020
It's been a long journey, I think I discovered this a year or so after it was first posted and since then I've reread it a number of times. It feels really strange seeing it finally coming to a close. I'll have to redownload it afterwards so I can see the edits but I really enjoyed the entire experience. I wish you all the luck going forwards and I look forward to seeing more of your world building articles.
Sengachi chapter 108 . 2/10/2020
Thank you for a long and wonderful journey. ️
David chapter 108 . 2/10/2020
Thank you. I have loved your work for a long time.
TeWoo chapter 108 . 2/10/2020
Thanks for completing this wonderful story. It was a great ride while it lasted and eagerly wait for whaever new story You write.
linkhyrule5 chapter 107 . 2/10/2020
Please don't do a Chimera Ant Arc :(.
Guest chapter 108 . 2/10/2020
Thank you for the years of fun I've gotten from MoL! It's one of my favorite stories and it'll always hold a special place for me - it's one of my biggest inspirations for becoming a writer. All the best in whatever you choose to do next!
Lamce chapter 107 . 2/10/2020
Loved it, hope you write something else soon.
nam chapter 108 . 2/10/2020
I found this story 2 years ago. It has been an enjoyable story, I really liked it. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Matt chapter 108 . 2/10/2020
Thanks. I really enjoyed the story.
6,114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 .. Last Next »