Reviews for Mother of Learning
ngocnv371 chapter 106 . 2/2/2020
Rest in peace, Zorian, for a while at least. Until all the loose ends come back to bite your arses.
ngocnv371 chapter 105 . 2/2/2020
Now that is a feat worthy of Zorian.
Guest chapter 106 . 2/2/2020
Holy crap you did it, I was worried you were going to have to pull a weird jank ending to make it work but my goodness was that so satisfying
Some random guy chapter 106 . 2/2/2020
I'm crying internally. Truly a hell of a story. This deserves it's own TV series. It's just that good. I'm so sad to see it end, but nothing is beautiful because it lasts. Thank you so much for writing this. It has truly set a new standard for me for quality of world building and character portrayal. Truly one of a kind. I might not read another fantasy story of this quality in my lifetime. A recommendation for you if you are so inclined would be to read Lord of the Mysteries on webnovel. Another amazing story. Thank you for everything!
Chen Qinqing chapter 103 . 2/2/2020
I really2 need to know, is there epilogue n extra? Like extra lot's of extra?
Ariana chapter 106 . 2/2/2020
Wow! Such a great battle and I love how Zorian decided to deal with the angel and primordial contracts. I do hope we get a nice long epilogue:)
Fraser chapter 106 . 2/2/2020
Dear God

What a story, incredibly done. Thank you.

I remember starting this back in 2016 I'm pretty sure. I was loving it and loving it... And then I realised that I was only at chapter 60 and there was no way the story was anywhere near finished yet. Been a hell of a ride, have re-read a few times over the years because its just so good

Thanks mr 103
Tehb'Ineh chapter 104 . 2/2/2020
The fight in the previous chapter, Silverlake showing up, and the hilarious haggling, were all awesome.

The chapter after gave me chills with the just how horrifying that power is, and the explanation for red robe was all around great.

The final chapter explained the questions of how and why that were previously brought up, and brought it to a satisfying and nice conclusion.

But this chapter this one hit me in the gut, while it's foreshadowed previously how it's going to turn out pretty clearly, this first alternate POV (unless I had a huge lapse in memory, though this wouldn't be the first time) sets up questions, as well as affirm and conclude his side of the friendship beautifully, my eyes were moist by the end of it.

Thank you this chapter it was a favorite.
And thank you for this fic I with a smile will wait to see the epilogue.
Aishata chapter 106 . 2/2/2020
Best story ever, I'm crying right now
Guest chapter 103 . 2/2/2020
The following comment is directed to the character contained within this here web novel, that has been dubbed 'Jornak', in light of the most recent development involving the 'Great Dragon Mage Oganj':

get nae nae'd
dumbass
Guest chapter 106 . 2/2/2020
Best story ever, im cry ng right now
tyry95 chapter 105 . 2/2/2020
Please put this story up on Goodreads?
tyry95 chapter 106 . 2/2/2020
"Zach was also dating no less than two women at the time – both of them aware of the other and fine with it"

Holup a moment. I'll get back to the nice ending you've got there but this is important.

Zach, the true protagonist of the story, technically had a harem. Technically making this story...

A harem isekai light novel.
Longtime chapter 106 . 2/2/2020
Wow I can’t believe we’ve reached the end of the month! For some reason I thought we’d never get there. I certainly am glad you submitted all these chapters once, certainly takes the cliffhanger sting off. Well done!
Finallie chapter 106 . 2/2/2020
Very good story, been reading for years but just wanted to let you know it's good and inspiring. It does fantasy better than most fantasy, it does time loops better than groundhog's day, and it still finds time to do Naruto better than Naruto. Well done. I look forward to reading the epilogue, and then rereading the whole story from the start.
6,114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 37 .. Last Next »