Reviews for Mother of Learning
Guest chapter 48 . 10/15/2020
Just wanted to express my appreciation for this wonderful tale.
Thanks so much for sharing your time and talent!
Erik chapter 108 . 10/12/2020
Thank you for a great story.
Tenzing Lama chapter 108 . 10/11/2020
Great story! I really enjoyed reading it, I hope to read more of your stories in the future. One of the few we novels that I actually enjoy and reminds me that, "it's not just me getting bored of reading" XD but that my requirements for stories are higher.
Hawky73 chapter 107 . 10/9/2020
I also love how each character has a different 'voice'.

Zorian, the slightly antisocial hyper-rational young man that is incredibly perceptive in some area's, but still ignorant in other he deems unimportant

Zach, the old man in a young mans body who's actions are as much out of habit as out of thought, who was invigorated by Zorian.

Akoja, someone who we haven't interacted with giving an outsider perspective on the changes of our main character.

Damien, who is hypercompetent and incredibly self-assured, and if he does something he does it well, but doesn't care to give much thought to what he doesn't concern him. You see this when he calls Kirielle a brat, and doesn't empathise with her plight.

That said, he is on Zorian's side, so of course he is going to champion her case better than Zorian could
Hawky73 chapter 104 . 10/9/2020
Just rereading chapter 104. I get tears in my eyes man. It is so well written, even knowing the ending doesn't take away the impact of this chapter.
John Spangler chapter 108 . 10/7/2020
Thank you for writing such a masterpiece!
Guest chapter 108 . 8/13/2020
i first read this fic back in 2013 or was it 2012 when i found it, since then ive had this story bookmarked on my browsers throughout multiple computers waiting for it to be finished while not reading the new chapters... it was worth it goddamnit, this was amazing.
Guest chapter 96 . 8/12/2020
huh, no angels, only demons
PortalGun chapter 95 . 8/7/2020
So much for my theory. Guess I'll keep reading and find out what's really going on.
PortalGun chapter 94 . 8/7/2020
Well Shit.
Please don't take the bait Zorian.
PortalGun chapter 92 . 8/7/2020
I think it's a bit weird that Zorian dismissed Zach telling him that he became a normal part of the loop once he left. That's a really big clue.
As I see it there is a strong possibility Panaxeth killed Silverlake and removed her from the cycle in order to pressure Zorian and take away his most important tool to escape on his own. Once he is desparate and has no other option he makes his second offer to remove Zach which was probably his goal all along.
Second we have hints of Panaxeth's ability to do that via Redrobe. Either he has a way to get the Dagger quitely or he got the ability to remove others from the timeloop from Panaxeth since I'm sure Zorian would have heard about someone breaking into the royal treasury.
Third it means Veyers was a bait by Redrobe to confuse Zach. Without Zorian escaping both Silverlake and Veyers would've been the only people Zach had seen "escaping" the timeloop and the illusion would've been perfect. With Silverlake being suspiciously missing I really hope Zorian, one of his Simulacrum's or at least Zach keeps this in mind. Zach in particular has had months to come to that conclusion.
PortalGun chapter 9 . 8/3/2020
So after reading that last sentence about the ridiculous contingencies I've got a theory. There is another looper and he's the one planning the invasion. Story is great so far.
schlepian chapter 108 . 8/2/2020
Phew- finally finished this monster of a story.

Super long excellent story. It's my 2nd favorite story I've read on this site.

Thank you for sharing your world.
Shadefire chapter 108 . 7/30/2020
Oh my goodness. Found this piece of gold the other day, this massive pile of character development, world building and mystery. That was an impressive read. So many loose threads that randomly got picked back up much later. How the hell did you keep track of all of this?! Yes, you should totally publish this. Maybe separate it into 3 books. And for the love of god please give more of an epilogue. I wanted to see what happened to all of the other characters, like Taiven. Good on you for going back through this monster just to correct spelling errors. Once again, I commend you on your dedication!
jceresuela1998 chapter 1 . 7/28/2020
Great story! Long but totally worth it.
I will be waiting for your next work.
6,113 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »