Reviews for A Reason for Yearning
GuroTard chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Well 'Graydarkness' saying that the author to "Rot in hell, you freak." is quite rude. If you didn't like the story simply exit out of it but I see that you just wanted attention with you caps locks and such. I think the author's stories are a great joy to read. Also this story is trying to relate with someone with that taste would think and do. "I normally don't flame..." Well it seems like you do flame quite a bit if you have a problem with this story. I will kindly ask that you stay out of the community if you cannot appreciate good writing by an amazing author.
Graydarkness chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
The man began to sweat as he saw the little girl's pink and yellow panties, heat rushing into his groin

...he could almost see the little girl's pure and unspoiled cunt. A blaze of fire rippled down into his groin, and his fingers flexed around his penis and he began to jack off.

I normally don't flame... BUT WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? This is DISGUSTING you sicko! I don't care if it's "just a story". There should be no mention of a little girl's "cunt". That's foul.

Rot in hell, you freak.